SeeMore Putters Thread

Well somebody has to, Sox has been neglecting his enabling duties.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Only because I am trying to stay away from all temptations myself until I get to Franklin

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day with the putter. 4 rounds in and my putting has never been this bad. I have no distance control with my Si3. Seriously regretting going back to a mallet and not staying with a blade.

Alright SeeMore fans I need your help!! I purchased a DB4 at an unreal price from someone it just wasn't working for. I've wanted this putter for a LONG time but couldn't afford it until now. I love it and I putt great with it but it only has a dot on top, no line. Do you think there's a way to put the line on it, paint fill or something, without ruining the putter. Some may ask why I want the line....well I notice myself having a hard time lining the putt up with just the dot. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Bryan

Rather than modifying it, you might be able to make a trade with another DB4 owner looking to have the dot instead of the line.

I wish I had one, as I'd trade you for the dot version in a heartbeat.

Broke out one of the M1 PR's today. My gosh I missed her.

Only because I am trying to stay away from all temptations myself until I get to Franklin

Hey, the more attendees I can get to fall off the wagon early the better my chances are at the Vault.
#premeditated

Hey, the more attendees I can get to fall off the wagon early the better my chances are at the Vault.
#premeditated

Certainly admire the angle but for once in my SeeMore life I am holding out. Even sold 2 to get more vault money! #KidInCandyStore

Well after starting the year out with the Scotty in the bag and putting halfway decently with it I threw the OneCS bag in the bag recently, why did I ever change?! I can't wait to keep the OneCS rolling. It was like riding a bike having the SeeMore back in the bag, everything felt just so right. I love the soft feel and muted sound of the OneCS so much. It's not leaving anytime soon and if it does it'll be for one of the other 3 SeeMores I have!

I'll probably wait until the event, but I'm thinking about extending my Z2 to 35 inches, and definitely getting the Pure grip off it in favour of an i-Line. I've found myself way up at the top of the grip lately, and if I am comfortable there in my posture I may as well have a putter that works with it as well.

The new batch of Private Reserve putters sure is pretty.

There's a smoke diamond Tri-sole mfp2 in there. I really want that damn thing

The new batch of Private Reserve putters sure is pretty.

Thanks a lot blu! I was just getting comfortable in my own skin not looking at SeeMores until the Extravaganza. So much for that....

One will be waiting on me at the SeeMore event. :alien:

I have a smoked diamond p.r. M2c and have not batted an eye at another putter since(I am surprised it doesn't get more love) but that M1 tri sole with cu insert is sure tempting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know all too well how to obtain that beauty! #PullTheTrigger

You know all too well how to obtain that beauty! #PullTheTrigger

It is that easy I know. But it can't happen. There is an event I am going to in September, I need to curtail a touch.

Awww man... I've been waiting for that beauty to be available... a must have, that thing is just sick.

If there is one after july I will have it in my possesion. Just have to hold out untill then..

Posted this in the wrong thread earlier...

I finally broke down and ordered a gunmetal z2c for myself. That finish is just too awesome. The putter is pretty amazing as well.

Dear m1 PR's, I love you two.

My god what a day on the greens.

I need to add the Tri-sole.

Dear m1 PR's, I love you two.

My god what a day on the greens.

I need to add the Tri-sole.

You have the mFGP Tri-Sole correct. I used that putter over the weekend. I sometimes forget how gate like the stroke of a FBAI putter is.

Just wanted to give SeeMore Customer Service a shout out! (especially Alex)

I stopped in their office in Franklin, earlier this week,to get my putter grip changed. I went to the counterbalance method last year. The grip was slightly tearing at the seams. Needless to say, He replaced it for me at no cost. He said the seams should not have torn like that. I tried to pay for it, but he ended up winning. I asked about head covers and he took me to the back to show me their selection. (What a great looking line of head covers). I ended up buying the new white cover with 4 leaf clovers all over it.

Anyway, you can not go wrong with a Seemore!!

I stopped in their office in Franklin, earlier this week,to get my putter grip changed. I went to the counterbalance method last year. The grip was slightly tearing at the seams. Needless to say, He replaced it for me at no cost. He said the seams should not have torn like that. I tried to pay for it, but he ended up winning. I asked about head covers and he took me to the back to show me their selection. (What a great looking line of head covers). I ended up buying the new white cover with 4 leaf clovers all over it.

Stories like this are the rule not the exception with Seemore.

Good stuff.

You have the mFGP Tri-Sole correct. I used that putter over the weekend. I sometimes forget how gate like the stroke of a FBAI putter is.

I do indeed. Mfgp2 Tri is being held for me for next week. But I want that m1 Tri as well, just adore the m1.

Nice! Alex is a good one and the company is a GREAT one.

Back