Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Great time out with lmh3(Mark) today! Looking forward to the Volick ball review thread!

It was a good time, going to need a little more time with the Volvik ball before I can do a proper review. I'm waiting to hit it well first.

It was a good time, going to need a little more time with the Volvik ball before I can do a proper review. I'm waiting to hit it well first.

Birdie Par Par!

Birdie Par Par!

This is true, losing twenty yards off the tee is hard to stomach though, at least I could see it in the air.

Ok cool. Wednesday through Friday works best for me. I may have a third. Was thinking Running Deer, Woodcrest, LuLu or Deerwood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't played LuLu or Deerwood yet.

How about LuLu on Wednesday?

Ok cool. Wednesday through Friday works best for me. I may have a third. Was thinking Running Deer, Woodcrest, LuLu or Deerwood.

I played Woodcrest last week. Course is in good shape. My first time there and liked the course. Greens were tough - fast and small I thought.

Enjoyed it.

Anybody up for something Friday or Saturday?

Perhaps Saturday.

How far are you from 78. Some place along there would probably be a good happy medium. If there is a hot deal at architect's possibly?

Works for me I'm free all day.

You guys playing? Trying to free my day. Been looking forward to playing Deerwood, The Links, Riverwinds, jcmelrose, this year.

You guys playing? Trying to free my day. Been looking forward to playing Deerwood, The Links, Riverwinds, jcmelrose, this year.

Yeah we're playing lulu tomorrow at 9. You want in?

If you're still in, let me know and I'll add you to our time.

Ok you are in. 9:00 tee time. See you there!

Saturday anyone? Jlukes?

Just got an email from Royce Brook about the Worlds Largest Golf Outing which supports the Wounded Warrior Project. The event is a 4 man scramble on Monday, August 11, 9 am shotgun. $100/man for the East and $110/man for the West. Definitely a great cause so thought I'd see if anyone was interested in getting a team together.

Just got an email from Royce Brook about the Worlds Largest Golf Outing which supports the Wounded Warrior Project. The event is a 4 man scramble on Monday, August 11, 9 am shotgun. $100/man for the East and $110/man for the West. Definitely a great cause so thought I'd see if anyone was interested in getting a team together.

I'd be up for that.

Back