Southern Iowa Get Together Summer 2014

Ya know ya want to hear, in person "I played like $#^÷" lol

Alright boys I think I'm taking my talents to Iowa

You need to have a press conference for an announcement like that!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

So anyways. Before I got side tracked with a nagging pain, my original random thought was on prior THP outings. Each one was awesome, none better than the other. But each had its own dynamic that made it truly unique. We all come to the same conclusion, a weekend with THPers is awesome, but each event is unique. I started wondering what the dynamic of this event would be, what would make it a success. Then I concluded that the journey is what makes these a success, but we can never predict what lies in each of our journeys.

What makes any thp gathering awesome? I dont know, but im going to enjoy fining out at every event I goto.

~Rock

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

For me it's just been the comradery. I mean it's nice to play golf but it's the conversations, the laughs and the straight up nonsense that I enjoy most. I rarely remember a hole... Unless I aced it.... But I remember who I was with and how I felt during the on and off the golf course time.

So, I think I can swing this. Anyone buy a card they're looking for ppl to split with?

Holy cow.... Sleuth too?! Did it just need to turn June or something?! Keep hopping in folks :)

So, I think I can swing this. Anyone buy a card they're looking for ppl to split with?

Talk to TexasHacker. Any idea if you'll be making one or both days?

~Rock

I think I can do this

I need to hang out with my brother Bulldog.

Well I hope it does!

On a side note, if I can swing it I am hoping there will be a punch or punches still left on cards. I am planning on playing at least 54 holes (36 sat and 18 sun maybe even 18 more who knows) and I will figure out the lodging thing too

If you can go I can swing through KC and pick you up

Talk to TexasHacker. Any idea if you'll be making one or both days?

~Rock

I will likely not be playing Sunday.

Well this just all sorts of interesting.

~Rock

I am planning on leaving my office Friday at lunch but I can adjust if need be

I will be flying in from a conversion and not getting in until late Friday. I say you go when you want and I'll drive up Saturday am

What am I chopped liver?

My plan is 54 holes but only stay Saturday
So I buy a 4 person card.

You and I play Saturday (that's 2). We both pay the replay rate that afternoon.
You play Sunday (that's 1).

We just need 1 more person. If not, I'll just buy the card anyway and make my way down there some time again this season. Think you'll know if you're going by 6/6?

Glad to see my buddy Taylor in. It may be later when I roll through KC so if you do want a ride up I can accommodate but it's whatever works best for you

Wait just a second. Maybe I dreamed this, but didn't Jrod move to AZ or something?

~Rock

Glad to see my buddy Taylor in. It may be later when I roll through KC so if you do want a ride up I can accommodate but it's whatever works best for you

I won't be home until like 1030-11 PM Friday but it's your call dude. I would never turn down a ride but that late I'm not sure you want to do that haha

Out of nowhere, 3 people likely join this. Now I'm in a tornado warning. Talk about a whirlwind of a night.

HEYO! See what I did there?

~Rock

Back