Forum Testing Sign-up - Serola Sacroiliac Belt, relieve lower back pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited to try this out. Thanks THP and Serola!!!

First post updated with the testers! I will be sending a PM to everyone shortly to get their address and sizing for the belt.

My back is pretty dang excited. What a nice group for this testing.

Congrats to all the testers

I am really interested to hear dcbrad's take on this given what he does for a living. This should be a great group of testers! I have had my belt for a day now, but I am going to hold off on sharing my thoughts until the official testing thread goes up, likely early next week.

I'm excited, anything that can help people's quality of lives and take the burden of back pain off their minds is important in my book, especially with what I do for a living. Thanks for the opportunity THP and Serola!

Awesome group of testers. Can't wait to hear what you all think.

Congrats to the testers, please let us know how it goes. Our backs will thank you

Congratulations to the testers looking forward to reading this.

Will pm my info tonight when I get home and can measure my hips. So excited.

Thanks for the opportunity, looking forward to participating in this one.

Thanks for including me on this one. Tired of waking up like I slept on a sheet of plywood.

Tapping Away

Last edited:
Great looking group of testers. Excited to follow along with this one.

Thanks GG! Sitting in the dentist chair with a numb foot as we speak!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats testers!

Another awesome testing opportunity! Thank you so much THP and Serola, my back has really hindered my ability to practice the way and amount I want to. Hopefully this helps.

Congrats to the testers. Hope this can help make the game a little more pain free.

I too will be following along with this one. Hopefully this can provide some relief for those testing.

Congrats testers, what a great set, I can't wait to hear what you all think!
The Testers:
GolferGal
Golf3rguy
Salisboss
Gohead214
Chickopher
Ag2979
Smallville
#cookie
OITW
dcbrad

Congrats guys. I will definitely be following along on the feedback for this as I have a couple of herniated discs in my lower back. My pain is fairly tolerable so I didn't want to put my name in when there were probably several others who are a little more worse off than I.

Congrats to a great group of testers!

well, i'm sure it's probably ultimately the reason a company would offer this kind of amazing opportunity, but not being selected, i just bought one off amazon. I really never knew about a product like this, and worth the $30 to give it a shot to deal with the lower back pain. Will be adding my feedback as well.

I will definitely be paying attention to this

Congrats testers

Congrats folks! Hope it works! Lots of folks out there needing something like this to come through for them! :)

This looks like a great product and I am curious how effective it is. I don't suffer from back pain but I know a lot of golfers who do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back