Worst thing I ever did was like Gibson on Facebook, some of the Les Paul's they put.... oh my.

Oh yeah dude, you'll definitely get some gas lol, guitars were a serious addiction for me for a lot of years when I was playing full time. I can't wait to see what the future brings for you Rhyno, there's so much fun coming your way buddy.

Worst thing I ever did was like Gibson on Facebook, some of the Les Paul's they put.... oh my.

I'm the same way with Fender basses, but unfortunately they don't get as much love on facebook/twitter as the strats and teles.

I could add some b bender licks or I also play pedal steel. Neither of which go along with a soulful funky song, but whatever.

Guitar is done, picking it up tomorrow on my way to Lincoln.

Very cool Rhyno have fun dude!

I could add some b bender licks or I also play pedal steel. Neither of which go along with a soulful funky song, but whatever.

It sure does. Check out Robert Randolph for some funky pedal steel.

Well picked up the guitar, it's intoned right, but barely not any movement left, it's like epi drilled the bridge to far forward, I wonder if I can get a wider bridge.

Also the there's some fret buzz now, little dissapointing.

Well picked up the guitar, it's intoned right, but barely not any movement left, it's like epi drilled the bridge to far forward, I wonder if I can get a wider bridge.

Also the there's some fret buzz now, little dissapointing.

Bummer dude. Hopefully you can get that sorted. A little fret buzz isn't the end of the world though, unless it's a $2000 guitar.

I've been listening to some classical wind band music lately off my iPod, and remembering why I loved playing in a high level wind ensemble. Definitely miss that.

Fingers hurt from playing to much today.

So what do you guys think you want to do a collaboration? I'll lay down a guitar track in the next few days if no one else wants to, how's a bluesy rock thing?

So what do you guys think you want to do a collaboration? I'll lay down a guitar track in the next few days if no one else wants to, how's a bluesy rock thing?

Works for me! If you can, record your chords so I can come up with some bass lines based off of what you are playing.

I'm in. Someone mentioned Audacity for tracking. Whatever format you have/want to do it in, I'm game. :rockon:

I'm not really that good at tracking, I have a pro tools studio that I know how to use 5% of.

No big deal. I think russtopher said he could do mixing and mastering, so he can clean up our garbage!

Hey, I said I could mix/master, not work miracles :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I don't have any access to any recording stuff at the moment. I'm in the middle of moving to Texas haha. So I may not be able to contribute anything buy constructive criticism and ideas at the moment haha

Not really sure how to go about practicing, right now I just pick a song and learn a part of it then move on haha.

I've got something kinda cool brewing, how many instruments do we have on this thing? anyone play piano or keys? Who's singing? who would you compare your voice too?

I can do the singing. I'm pretty versatile. In my metal days, I did a mike patton kind of thing. My bluesy side runs toward Chris Robinson and I also do a soul vibe that's in the ballpark of stevie wonder and David ruffin. I can send you samples if you'd like

I'd love to be involved. Depending on what's needed and all I might be able to throw some guitar, bass, keys, or vocals in. I don't have drums at the moment but could program something if need be.

I've got something kinda cool brewing, how many instruments do we have on this thing? anyone play piano or keys? Who's singing? who would you compare your voice too?

I think we've got 1 vocalist, 1 bass, 1 drummer, 1 possible keys, and 9 guitars.....

JK, not sure how many guitars we have, but there are a few.

It's going to end up being like this with all the guitarists! :D

[video=youtube;qtvWz-MmMe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtvWz-MmMe4[/video]

It's going to end up being like this with all the guitarists! :D

I was thinking something like this :rockon: :

[video=youtube_share;G5H94GHb-10]http://youtu.be/G5H94GHb-10[/video]

Was practicing thunder struck (hey I have an SG gotta play ac/dc) roomates comes in, "hey my girlfriend is trying to study"

"HEY I'M TRYING TO BE A ROCK STAR! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Back