The Gmamasgolf Thread

First off, welcome to THP and thank you for taking care of us.
Just took a quick tour of your site, very impressed with your prices.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Some very nice priced deals you have there.

Holy carp. One of the most comfortable shoes adidas has done. Less than $60 after THP Coupon code. Still wear mine all the time.

Powerband-3.0-Wt-Ny-671012-2T.jpg

Those sweaters look solid, perfect for our last 2 months of golf here and then on golf wear

This one is crazy solid too. All 3 pairs for $180.

adip-motion-3pack-wht-blk-brn-2T.jpg

Please stop Josh. I beg you. Sincerely, My wife

It's just a shame that they don't have them in size 13.

They don't. Don't tell me otherwise. Because if they did I would buy them. That price is crazy.

Stop it already.

It's just a shame that they don't have them in size 13.

They don't. Don't tell me otherwise. Because if they did I would buy them. That price is crazy.

Stop it already.

THey dont. But they do have the brown ones in 13 for less than $80 with THP Code. I know because I am getting them for my father I believe.

THey dont. But they do have the brown ones in 13 for less than $80 with THP Code. I know because I am getting them for my father I believe.

Actually, that's a little comforting. I was afraid to even check.

I'll be pulling the trigger on some shorts soon enough. The prices are pretty ridiculous.

Dont know how I missed this thread.... Maybe my wife had blocked it from me without me knowing

Some insane deals on here

Everybody please spread the word. I am new here and only post in this thread. We will always have great deals on shoes and equipment, but apparel is a little different. We have to buy large quantities to get these prices, so we have to sell large quantities to keep getting new stuff.
SOOOOO, we need your help to keep moving apparel. We know the deals are great so please buy, buy, buy and tell all of your friends about us!!!

Not only crazy great deals, but great people too. Willing to answer questions and go the extra mile for you. True customer service with a smile.

Keep up the great work and I will be back for more.

This price is crazy. Both pairs for $99 and with the THP Coupon, down to $90

Crossflex-2pk-676018-676020-2T.jpg

Why why why did I venture into this thread. Focus. On the flip side insane deals here.

Got that email today I would have been all over them had they been recycled. Great price regardless

I'm another very satisfied customer of Gmamas Golf. Ordered on a Tuesday night and I had a shipping notice bright and early on Wednesday morning. Package delivered on Friday and every piece of clothing was carefully boxed in individual plastic holders (think ziploc type bag).

I'm definitely looking forward to purchasing more from Gmamas!

Did you use the THP Coupon Code Mulligan?

Did you use the THP Coupon Code Mulligan?

Yeah I did. Made the deal that much better.

Honestly, the pricing can't be beat for the quality of the merchandise you receive.

International shipping? I'm keen on some new shoes.

We do ship to New Zealand but it aint cheap!! We are actually in the process of setting up a distributor there. If you could get together a few friends and order more than one pair at a time the shipping decreases tremendously on a per pair basis.

Ordered the Adidas US Open shirt 3 pak over the weekend. Arrived today. Beautiful shirts - PERFECT for the hot weather! Thank you from a very satisfied customer!
I will spread the word - and likely will purchase shirts from you in the near future!!

That deal with the THP Coupon code is something awesome. I have those sitting in my cart right now.

They look so much better in real life than the photos on the website. They have fine mesh on the shoulders, so nice for playing in the heat!

That deal with the THP Coupon code is something awesome. I have those sitting in my cart right now.

Pull the trigger. I bought these earlier this year, and they are now my favorite shirts.

Back