Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Nothing gets me pumped up quite like a shot at the title. What's the plan?

I think you and I take on Erik and JB. Not sure about the format though. Something fun and not best ball.

YES!!!!!!!

We both know who you are in that pic....and it's not the short Itialian guy. Guess I know what I'm going to do tonight.....and all day tomorrow. ROCKY marathon baby! Might watch Rocky IV about 9 times!!!

I can honestly say that 3 of my 10 favorite rounds ever have come with this dude.

3. The first time we ever played. I was up two early, and then he tried to kill me. He shanked a ball that flew about 2 yards from my head going 150 mph. I was wobbly for about 4 holes after that. I was scared out of my mind.

2. First Morgan Cup ever. I didnt want to play, but was a fill in. Got a chance to play Jake and he was tired and not on his best game. He got steamrolled...

1. Jake and me as a team. He carried me for about 14 of the 18. I mean truly carried me. Then set me up for something special.

If you ever had a chance buddy, its this coming weekend. But I wont go down without a fight. Every round is filled with laughter, jokes, and fun.

I was looking at some pics the other day of one of our rounds. Good times.

I think you and I take on Erik and JB. Not sure about the format though. Something fun and not best ball.
YES!!

Not best ball and not scramble? Or are you thinking maybe a scramble? We can lock down the format on the first tee. It's going DOWN, this time the fight's not in Moscow....it's in OUR hood. Bring it on!!!

YES!!

Not best ball and not scramble? Or are you thinking maybe a scramble? We can lock down the format on the first tee. It's going DOWN, this time the fight's not in Moscow....it's in OUR hood. Bring it on!!!

Wait...We are not going to Moscow? I thought that was Fargo adjacent.

Yea we can figure out when we get there for sure. Man, just like old times! Just don't bring the Grimace shirt and I'll promise not to hit one into a condo on the first tee. LOL.

I can honestly say that 3 of my 10 favorite rounds ever have come with this dude.

3. The first time we ever played. I was up two early, and then he tried to kill me. He shanked a ball that flew about 2 yards from my head going 150 mph. I was wobbly for about 4 holes after that. I was scared out of my mind.

2. First Morgan Cup ever. I didnt want to play, but was a fill in. Got a chance to play Jake and he was tired and not on his best game. He got steamrolled...

1. Jake and me as a team. He carried me for about 14 of the 18. I mean truly carried me. Then set me up for something special.

If you ever had a chance buddy, its this coming weekend. But I wont go down without a fight. Every round is filled with laughter, jokes, and fun.
Every round is definitely a story in itself that's for sure. I've had you beat only to piss it away at the end. The 18th hole at Windermere Country Club still might get blown up, I'm just waiting for some supplies to get the job done. That was the same round I nearly killed you with the hosel rocket!

As if I could get any more excited for Saturday....now I am!

Yea we can figure out when we get there for sure. Man, just like old times! Just don't bring the Grimace shirt and I'll promise not to hit one into a condo on the first tee. LOL.

Oh man....The memories. 2 icons right there. I might even have a little something special for you three and it aint the dust that might be in the air. FWIW, the two icons are going to go home with nothing but a tattoo on their backside that I just got Jucy Lucy'd by HowzB.

Hahahaha. That's more like it.

Oh man....The memories. 2 icons right there. I might even have a little something special for you three and it aint the dust that might be in the air. FWIW, the two icons are going to go home with nothing but a tattoo on their backside that I just got Jucy Lucy'd by HowzB.
Let the smack talk begin.

Losers buy Jucy Lucy's???

Let the smack talk begin.

Losers buy Jucy Lucy's???

Works for me. Bring a Fargo sized wallet, because HowzB knows how to eat some burgers.

Works for me. Bring a Fargo sized wallet, because HowzB knows how to eat some burgers.
Nothing like free Jucy Lucy's....I may not even bring my wallet!

This reminds me of the first MC smack talk thread, MAN I used to get so riled up....."hands shaking mad" as Hawk would call it.

Just so I understand the logistics of this. I get on a plane and land in Fargo adjacent.
I go eat good food. Then I show up to a golf course to play golf with 2 goofs.
Then I get to eat for free afterwards? Seems easy enough.

Never bet good food to a man on a diet...I will break you.

That's like all my alter egos blended into one guy. I bet that guy has epic hypertension.

That's like all my alter egos blended into one guy. I bet that guy has epic hypertension.

He probably hates salt and prefers sweets.
Does not sweat.
Knows nothing about golf equipment.
Uses too many commas.
And thinks you guys are going to win.

Puttin4Triple and SuperHawkoholicLet
YES! I almost thought you forgot about those silly Puttin4 idioms!!

I'll be honest though, if it's for triple...you better believe I'm picking that effer up! Haha.

YES! I almost thought you forgot about those silly Puttin4 idioms!!

I'll be honest though, if it's for triple...you better believe I'm picking that effer up! Haha.

Quit using words I have to google.
Sometimes I need motivation since I dont get to play much these days.
Thinking about you two ladies grinning with a hat off on the 18th gives me a bit of that.
You will still be smiling, as you give me the knuckle bump and say "Effin A, you did it again".

I've been on both sides of that fist bump. One is definitely sweeter! At least this time nobody will be slamming golf clubs, regardless of the outcome.

Hope you can make it looking forward to meeting you leftysean.

On my way, looking forward to teeing it up with you as well!

Quit using words I have to google.
Sometimes I need motivation since I dont get to play much these days.
Thinking about you two ladies grinning with a hat off on the 18th gives me a bit of that.
You will still be smiling, as you give me the knuckle bump and say "Effin A, you did it again".
I said that last time we played.....I think we'll be singing a new tune this time around. Hawk and I simply do not lose together. Matter of fact, I would like my HOF tag for biggest Dump Truck win in MC history with Hawk as my partner!!!!

I said that last time we played.....I think we'll be singing a new tune this time around. Hawk and I simply do not lose together. Matter of fact, I would like my HOF tag for biggest Dump Truck win in MC history with Hawk as my partner!!!!

Sometimes I feel bad for you. I mean sure history repeats itself, but which history? All the drubbings you took at my hands over the last 6 years or the single win that you and Hawk had over a couple of people that were not HowzB? Its like worlds colliding. In every walk of life their are pedestals. Here we have two icons sitting atop one, Hawk and Puttin4Bird. Sadly, as generations pass, icons tumble. To help you understand this, I have created a pop up like endeavor with pictures. Here are some icons in a then and now look.

Spoiler
Rocky Then
2009666-rocky_iv_original_k.jpg

Rocky Now
images

Ric Flair Then
Ric%20Flair%20Interview%20Pic-medium.jpg

Ric Flair Now
Jay_Lethal_vs._Ric_Flair_(9).jpg

Tony Romo Then
images

Tony Romo Now
i

And lastly
The Dynamic Duo Then
DSCN0763-L.jpg

The Dynamic Duo Now
Spoiler
You will see after the demise

Man, if my after picture has the saggy Flair moobs I'm going to be really disappointed.

Fun cathing up. All I got out of it was that Hawk and Jake are picking up my dinner tab Sat. night. Thanks fellas.

Shoot, a cheeseburger carries very little pressure. We almost had to play for our jobs once :D

Back