Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I am thinking of replacing the 5Deep with the 18° X2Hot pro. The head looks bigger than in Cali and right now it's just not fitting my eye very well.
I bet I would hammer a 5 deep.

I bet I would hammer a 5 deep.

Oh I bet you would to. Great club but I just wish I could hit it with a little more confidence.

New irons but not really sure which ones as my little experiment yesterday didn't set one apart but did settle that light shafts don't work for me and I'll only go as light as 110g

I dont know why but I am looking at shaft extractors

New irons but not really sure which ones as my little experiment yesterday didn't set one apart but did settle that light shafts don't work for me and I'll only go as light as 110g

KBS Tour V.

I dont know why but I am looking at shaft extractors

I will have one of these once I get my workbench built in the basement.

Bolle Sunglasses with the V3 lenses.

X2hot 3 hybo or 5 deep...

Recoil 110 in X was the lightest I put up good SS numbers with

The Recoils are great shafts. How was the dispersion? You try the 125s?

Tourstage x blade combo... damn you lightningbolt44!

The Recoils are great shafts. How was the dispersion? You try the 125s?

I didn't try the 125's as the ap2 head he had it in was built specifically for me I think if like them better but need to find one on the cheap. I'd like to try 125's is S as well.

I didn't look at that last night as the monitor is always off for me with irons, it's consistent but always shows the ball missing right.

I know it was good when I had that club in the bag for testing.

The weird part at least to me is I hit the AP2, CB and MB equally well and this isn't the first time that's happened, the AP1 launched too high for me.

I'm about to go to Dick's today and trade something in a for a 3h. As it stands I have a 30 yard gap from 4w to 4h and sometimes more. Thought about different brands, but the right choice is probably to just stick with the X2Hot since it's worked well as a 4h.

I'm about to go to Dick's today and trade something in a for a 3h. As it stands I have a 30 yard gap from 4w to 4h and sometimes more. Thought about different brands, but the right choice is probably to just stick with the X2Hot since it's worked well as a 4h.

If you want to play LH I will just give you my X2Hot 3H..lol

LOL. I am no Canadan, Mr Rickus!

Tourstage x blade combo... damn you lightningbolt44!

Those sure are some pretty irons.

Let that be a lesson for everyone -- to win an invitational, you must put a new set of irons into play. Haha!

Those sure are some pretty irons.

Let that be a lesson for everyone -- to win an invitational, you must put a new set of irons into play. Haha!

Haha for sure. Dont forget a last minute entry as well!

Haha for sure. Dont forget a last minute entry as well!

Not trying to say that I saw TroutBum slip some cash to JB, but...

(Obviously, that never happened.)

Talk to me first. I have a 16* X2Hot Pro if interested.

Possibly looking for some "softer grips" for my clubs. Hands are just getting torn up right now, which is super abnormal.

Talk to me first. I have a 16* X2Hot Pro if interested.

I do appreciate it, but I couldn't get last year's version high enough. Thanks though!

Possibly looking for some "softer grips" for my clubs. Hands are just getting torn up right now, which is super abnormal.

Are you looking for soft/squishy? If so... Winn DriTac is as soft as they get.

Are you looking for soft/squishy? If so... Winn DriTac is as soft as they get.

Yeah, something along that line of thinking. Playing 3gens right now, and prior to that NDMC. Just trying to find something a bit easier on my hands right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back