Michigan hackers, check in here

If we do August time frame, the first 3 weekends work best for me.

When JB is mentioned, GolferGal is always included, too!

Incredibly kind. Although one of us would have to stay behind with the dogs for something like this unfortunately.
And I can tell everybody right now, that August as an entire month is out for me.

Dont plan anything around my schedule however. But with a 6 day trop to California planned for OEM meetings and a 4 day trip to GA for more OEM meetings, it does not leave a lot of time. I will never say something is impossible however.

I can do very end of aug and those first few weeks in Oct I believe, freaking sept is full...doesnt leave much time I know

August is gonna be a no go for me. I have a trip to oglebay. But like Josh said, nothing is impossible

If I could manage to convince my wife on this, end of August is a no-go for me. But like JB, don't consider me in your plans. If I can fit in, I will.

when does the deal end (as far as snagging one)

like 85 hours from now

I love all the chatter in the Michigan hackers thread.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

August is gonna be a no go for me. I have a trip to oglebay. But like Josh said, nothing is impossible

I'm with Phil. Sounds great just too much already in the plate

Hey there, Michiganders! Was curious if any of you guys play in the Jon Fenlon Foundation charity golf tourney at Fountains GC outside of Detroit? It's usually the first Saturday in September. Anybody know of it?

Hey there, Michiganders! Was curious if any of you guys play in the Jon Fenlon Foundation charity golf tourney at Fountains GC outside of Detroit? It's usually the first Saturday in September. Anybody know of it?

I know the course, but not the outing

I know the course, but not the outing

Gotcha. Wasn't sure if I had run into any THP'ers while I was there last year. It was before I joined up here. Great event for a great cause. If anyone wants more info, I can be of service.

I go up there in august every year with a group from my club. We play Serandella as part of our rota and love it. The Gailles is billed as a links course but I find it a bit tricked up or quirky, Blackshire is also very nice. If it's early in august I might be able to go. For my money, The Dream, The Nightmare, and West Branch CC is the best three course play in michigan. All high quality fun and challenging courses with superb greens and great conditions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, West branch is over an hour further south, so not quite as much of a drive

On another note, how does every one feel about Forest Akers east and west for sixty bucks total on June 26th??

On another note, how does every one feel about Forest Akers east and west for sixty bucks total on June 26th??

June or July? Both dates don't work for me as Michigan Slice, golf3rguy, and I will be travelling to the Ocean City rendition of the Bridgestone Invitational series.

June

How did you get into that series?

I am seriously contemplating the Oscoda deal. When is everyone thinking?

I'll be golfing in the U.P. on that day.

$40 for 18 and cart. No walking allowed before 2pm.

Legacy and Giant Oak? That's a good 36!

You can join us at Giant Oak if you want. Only Brock and I so far.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Back