Skechers signs Matt Kuchar

I would be all over a Skechers golf show. The most comfortable casual shoes I have ever owned were Skechers.

Really intrigued by what they will come up with.

A quick search of the Canadian website brought up this: http://www.ca.skechers.com/en-ca/search/?criteria=golf

A surprising number of lines. I want a pair of these now to try honestly.

53523_CCOR.jpg

I like the look of the Sketchers GO GOLF shoes, but haven't tried them on yet. They have zero drop and look to be very lightweight

53520_BBK.jpg

They also have a more tennis shoe inspired version, the GOBionic. It will be interesting to see what they come up with for Kuchar.

Big move for Skechers. Those shoes are going to get a lot of air time.

I've been very impressed with the comfort of my Skechers GOrun shoes, so if they release a golf shoe that provides the same level of comfort for my wide feet, I'll certainly give them a try. Who knows, they might even give the FJ Contours a run for their money.

Honestly, I've never been a huge Skechers fan. They have just never been real comfortable on my feet. Probably just me though.

Honestly, I've never been a huge Skechers fan. They have just never been real comfortable on my feet. Probably just me though.
I've found their casual shoes to work for me in the past, haven't tried on their golf ones yet though.

Im happy for Kuchar, but their next signing should be a designer with some style. This selection aint going to cut it no matter whose name you put on it.

GldQ8uXl.png

Intresting signing good to have lots of choices

Not a fan of what they have but maybe with Kuch they'll step it up haha

Kuch is really racking up the sponsorships. Tough to turn down having your own shoe.

My son goes through Sketchers like that are going out of style. I hope the new golf shoes are more durable.

For some reason this is all I could think about when I saw the black and white traditional style
azyresyv.jpg

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Im happy for Kuchar, but their next signing should be a designer with some style. This selection aint going to cut it no matter whose name you put on it.

GldQ8uXl.png
There's a couple on their I'd wear if they were comfortable.

Zero drop golf shoe that's comfortable? I'll give just about any of those a shot.

Well, that's interesting to say the least.

My son goes through Sketchers like that are going out of style. I hope the new golf shoes are more durable.

What style of shoes does he wear?
A friend of mine has had a pair for years and he has yet to wear them out. He used to play basketball in them about once a week and wears them almost everywhere except for work. I've been really impressed by them and that was one of the reasons I purchased the two pairs that I have.

What style of shoes does he wear?
A friend of mine has had a pair for years and he has yet to wear them out. He used to play basketball in them about once a week and wears them almost everywhere except for work. I've been really impressed by them and that was one of the reasons I purchased the two pairs that I have.

What style shoe do I wear? Spikeless on the golf course and 3/4 high tops on the basketball court. Haven't had the occassion to wear my golf shoes to play hoops.

What style shoe do I wear? Spikeless on the golf course and 3/4 high tops on the basketball court. Haven't had the occassion to wear my golf shoes to play hoops.

I was talking about your son. You said he was going through Skechers fast, so I was just curious.

Im not a fan of sketchers at all. But, did not know they had a golf shoe line.

He wears the skater style. he tears up his sketchers quicker than any other shoe. But they are so cheap its hard not to keep replacing every 3 months.
I was talking about your son. You said he was going through Skechers fast, so I was just curious.

Definitely surprised to hear this...however what better name to select for some exposure. Hopefully there will be a change from the dull to more vibrant colors than we are used to seeing Kuch wear.

He wears the skater style. he tears up his sketchers quicker than any other shoe. But they are so cheap its hard not to keep replacing every 3 months.

Gotcha. My friends were more of a cross trainer/athletic shoe.

I have never worn Skechers and don't know much about them, but I am glad that they are getting in to the game. I actually like this looks of a few of the offerings.

Be the ball!!

Zero drop golf shoe that's comfortable? I'll give just about any of those a shot.

I have a pair of the white and brown saddle and they are quite nice. Sure there is a little stigma around the brand, but if you prefer a lower drop shoe, these are great. They fit similar to the old Bite shoes, have plenty of cushion and traction, low to zero drop, and are waterproof. Honestly, compared to other shoes that are out there (I am looking at you ... Footjoy, Ecco, Callaway, and Oakley) they are not that much different looking. The Go-Bionics are questionable, but the saddles and streets are very comparable to what is in the market.

Buffs99

GldQ8uXl.png

Thats funny as every pair of spikeless or mesh style golf shoe looks the same to me. The others on there just look like lower cost FJ shoes.

Back