What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 1/4 zip Adidas pull overs.

I like them.... for a 99c grip. I have about 20 of them kicking around that I throw on when I sell clubs as a cheap new grip.

I do the same thing! Since I use PURE Grips, if I get rid of a club I'll blow the PURE off and install a BW grip.

I just ordered a 36" x 60" Monster Tee Golf mat and a Rukk Net.

TT3660-2.jpg

12c55723214a785c8633f9f7cf68546177f53b25.jpeg

I ordered an Adidas belt with buckle so I could take the buckle off and use my odyssey one I won on Twitter.

Green THP towel

Green THP towel

Bag for the Bridgestone Invitational championship

ynyqa8aq.jpg

Now I need to be done for a little bit

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That bag is AWESOME.

Pair of THP towels-green for clubs and such, white to wipe sweat in the summer sun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its so green and awesome.

It doesn't match my bag but the white towel would get so dirty. So there's an easy solution. Time to buy a new bag

Green THP Towel!!! So happy they got restocked

Traded in my Ping Karsten TR Anser 2 for this bad boy...I made a mistake and tried out a friends putter because I left mine at home by mistake....had to have it. Got a good deal on it because it was used so it didn't kill me that much :). They also threw in the grip on the house! I love the new black ones they came out with.
4r822q.jpg

ff263t.jpg

Looking forward to hearing thoughts on the BW grips. I see that $.99 deal and I am always intrigued.

Well they didnt go on my playing set. I have set of Hogan irons that needed some grips. Ill probably take one or 2 out to the range on my next vist though.

The one down side I noticed was that I think the inner diameter was either slightly of or wasnt made correctly. But for $0.99 im not gonna complain.

Bought 3 Ogio shirts thanks to the DOTD thread

Since it was a swing and a miss on the X7 contest I went ahead about bought a Z6 rangefinder today. Woop!

Just bought the green THP towel. Before that I purchased a pair of shorts, a matching shirt and a belt at Golf Galaxy when picking up my putter.

Just bought the green THP towel. Before that I purchased a pair of shorts, a matching shirt and a belt at Golf Galaxy when picking up my putter.

Friendly reminder partner...stripes and plad arent a great combination even when they both match your driver :)

Today's shopping list:
Rocketballz 6i
VR-S 61
THP green towel
SeeMore from Dhill!

Friendly reminder partner...stripes and plaid are a great combination even when they both match your driver :)

You preaching to the choir, brotha!

And I fixed your post

Had a lesson this afternoon and golf league tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

just received the weights I ordered for my 588 custom, and a new adaptor sleeve.

I also ordered a glove, but the idiot I am ordered the wrong hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back