THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Par 4 - hole 15 (6)

Tee shot to 95, 58* to 15, 2p par

Par 3 - hole 16 (7)

167 from the back tees, pulled and off a flamingo to the right front. Aw to 5, miss, bogey.

Par 4 - hole 17 (8)

Slice, hybrid off flamingo beak, 8i to 15, 2p bogey

Par 5 - hole 18 (9)

Tee shot to 267 out, 8i to 100, heavy SW, 58 to 1 foot, par.

+6, blah.

not bad dude, especially with all the flamingos

I don't know how you can concentrate playing around the flamingo factory, but I know you've got more in you buddy.

I'm happy to see photos of the course!

Tried to cut the corner with driver pulled it and a funny bounce out me behind a tree a terrible punch out left me 70 in put in to 12ft misses par for bogie

This afternoon I embark on round 2 of our match play at my club. Having to play a ugh that pulled the biggest upset of the first round. I have to give him 3 shots. Let's do this

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Driver hooked wedge back to fairway wedge on 4 putt triple

Wtf

First hole was a match play adventure. Both of us pulled our drives left. I had to take an unplayable and punch out to the fairway. Proceeded to hit my fourth from 140 to 3 ft for bogey. He hit the GIR and 3 putted. AS after 1

First hole was a match play adventure. Both of us pulled our drives left. I had to take an unplayable and punch out to the fairway. Proceeded to hit my fourth from 140 to 3 ft for bogey. He hit the GIR and 3 putted. AS after 1

Go get em!!!

THP Live Round thread!

And another triple

Update

Par missed birdie putt

I like the par's, just stop the triple nonsense

Second hole I killed a driver and had 180 left for second shot on the Par 5. Decided to go for broke after he had to lay up and hit it to 15 ft. He chunked his next shot and I 2 putted for birdie. Up 1 through 2

The 3rd hole was a stroke hole for my opponent so I tried to play Uber aggressive. Plan back fired as he made birdie.
AS thru 3

The 4th hole is a par three that he hit over the green. Had a good number and hit it to 15 ft. He couldn't get up and down and I made par. Back to 1 up through 4

5th hole is a tough Par 4 with a severely sloped green. I laid back off the tee to have a full club into the green and hit a solid shot to 30 ft. He went over the green and somehow got up and down with one of the most amazing chutts I have ever seen. Still 1 up through 5

5th hole is a tough Par 4 with a severely sloped green. I laid back off the tee to have a full club into the green and hit a solid shot to 30 ft. He went over the green and somehow got up and down with one of the most amazing chutts I have ever seen. Still 1 up through 5

Chutt and 1 putt is universal

The 6th hole is a par 5 that if you carry a bunker down the right it will catch a speed slot and leave a short iron in. I got carried away and hit it too far right and caught the cart path and bounced out of bounds. Next tee shot went further right and I conceded the hole. AS through 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back