More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

Not a good time to be having password issues with the store

New bag, new push cart, and now ... new towel. Meeting cancelled ... today is starting out good!

Alright. Thanks everyone for not buying them out in 15 minutes! Haha

I am in for my green towel and decided to grab a water bottle as well.

Thought for sure I wouldn't be able to snag a white towel, but just jumped in and snagged one.

Thank you Ben for everything you do around here.

My droid is failing me, I hope there are still towels left when I get off work.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Got one!

Green and white headed to OK. Was having password issues in store (memory starts going as you age I have found out), but luckily figured out the password and snagged me a pair!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A green one has been ordered !

Hows the Stock lookin GolferGal?

I wont be able to order until tonight...really want a green one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Got my green one ordered.

Got one! Can't wait to get this on my bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got one this time! Thanks!

Cool deal. Plannin on nabbin a green one tonight

Oh my how did i forget about this one. Whew was surprised to see some green towels left. Snagged one!

I probably should have read your message better, sorry about that! Green ones are still plentiful so you shouldn't have a problem getting one later tonight.

Awesome thanks!!!

Swung by home on the way to an appointment to use the computer (darn Droid) and ordered a green towel and a collapsible water bottle.

I am seriously wobbling on placing an order for at least one of these.....but I have got Jen's birthday on Monday, the rest of our holiday to pay off in a couple weeks and it is Fathers day over here in the UK in just over a week as well.....noooooooooooooooooooooooo :banghead:

I am seriously wobbling on placing an order for at least one of these.....but I have got Jen's birthday on Monday, the rest of our holiday to pay off in a couple weeks and it is Fathers day over here in the UK in just over a week as well.....noooooooooooooooooooooooo :banghead:

Sounds like a perfect fathers day gift to me. You just saved someone some shopping time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Picking up a towel after work. Tried from my phone but the internet keeps taking me through taptalk when i click the link

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back