2014 FedEx St. Jude Classic [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is looking like a bad selection of Fantasy players for me. I like seeing Retief playing well, however I didn't pick him this week.

...and just like that Garrigus WD. Anyone know if it was due to an injury?

Holmes, J.B.
Westwood, Lee
Johnson, Zach
Fowler, Rickie
McDowell, Graeme
Casey, Paul
Simpson, Webb
Poulter, Ian
English, Harris
Palmer, Ryan - only one WTF where are you player added to my team.... huge upgrade over previous weeks.

4 in top 10.....I can dig it.

Did Palmer WD too? That would be 2 of 10.

Freddie J leading my sorry quad, 3rd place I believe

Did Palmer WD too? That would be 2 of 10.

Freddie J leading my sorry quad, 3rd place I believe

Don't believe Palmer did...just a late tee time plus the delay.

Course closed to fans rest of day. If they play again today, which is unlikely, players and caddies only out there.

Course closed to fans rest of day. If they play again today, which is unlikely, players and caddies only out there.

How bad is the weather? I just saw there was a delay

Harris not looking too good for a repeat.

How bad is the weather? I just saw there was a delay

uty7yhev.jpg

This bad. I'm an hour and a half NW of the course. Storm blew through here first.

Checked my lineup, and Charley Hoffman became a NIF. Ended up doing a double switch.

I looked last night and did not see it also I have Ryan Palmer NIF, it is really getting old having less than full rosters week after week.

I looked last night and did not see it also I have Ryan Palmer NIF, it is really getting old having less than full rosters week after week.

Figured I couldn't have just 1 NIF there's always 2

My guys aren't off to a great start, but I have all 10 in the field. I guess that's better than some!

We are on a streak on this Mike, hopefully it ends this week.

I need to look cause its been a while since I've had a full team

Issac Sanchez, from Big Break Greenbrier and NFL, is playing. I was in a foursome with him last year at the Mustache Open at Troon North, met his family. Really nice, sincere guy, CRUSHES the ball! I'm hoping he does well this weekend. Would be great for his career.

Go Sasquatch!!

Just looked and saw he shot an 86. 43/43. Not a great showing.

Looks like my team is failing(again), I will be lucky if half my team makes the cut :angry:

Palmer shot 67 yesterday??

Wow, Ben Crane keeping it going for round 2. He's now at -13, 6 shot lead.
Only 3% picked him in THP Fantasy Golf. Think he'll go wire to wire?

Ben Crane keeps extending his lead. Playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back