Houston Area THP group

Top golf time ya?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I might been in for next weekend, as always early am is better than pm.

I'm looking to get out and play this Sunday coming up. Trying to see who's interested. I can play early in the am or later in the afternoon around 3:30.

I may be able to swing an early morning round this Sunday.

I already committed to playing with a couple of neighbors and next weekend is padre day.

sounds good. I have an itch to play Tradition so I will look at tee times and book something. hopefully more can join us.
I may be able to swing an early morning round this Sunday.

I already committed to playing with a couple of neighbors and next weekend is padre day.

no worries. We will play soon.

sounds good. I have an itch to play Tradition so I will look at tee times and book something. hopefully more can join us.

I'd be down for that. The earlier the better for me.

Done. Booked the Tradition for 7:52AM this Sunday 6/8. I have a 4some booked if two more want to jump in.

I'd be down for that. The earlier the better for me.

Count me in for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey gang...I'll be in Galveston June 16th - 21st and think I'm going to try and swing a round or 2 somewhere in the south area of Houston then. Maybe play somewhere early Sat AM on the 21st or if anyone can get out of work in the PM somewhere, could swing that. Let me know H towners!!

Noooo! I'll be in OK for a family reunion the 20-22. Enjoy that beautiful blue water!

Hey gang...I'll be in Galveston June 16th - 21st and think I'm going to try and swing a round or 2 somewhere in the south area of Houston then. Maybe play somewhere early Sat AM on the 21st or if anyone can get out of work in the PM somewhere, could swing that. Let me know H towners!!

I think I feel a cold coming on.... Cough..sniffle...cough :)

I can swing the 20th and set something up around Friendswood (very close to Galveston)

I think I feel a cold coming on.... Cough..sniffle...cough :)

I can swing the 20th and set something up around Friendswood (very close to Galveston)

I'm not going to force anyone to play......

....but if you don't then I will find out where you live and unleash a case of toilet paper on your trees.

I'm not going to force anyone to play......

....but if you don't then I will find out where you live and unleash a case of toilet paper on your trees.

We will be looking for two more to join or I will accompany on said tree ceremony

I leave for a conference in Nashville on the 14th and return the morning of the 20th.....I could play an afternoon tee time on the 20th or anytime the 21st.

Still looking for a 4th for this Sunday at Cypresswood - Tradition...Currently it's Jank, TBT & me.....

my dad's so picky. i bought him an xhot 3w & 5w when they were bogo on callawaygolfpreowned for father's day. i know they'd be upgrades over his old steelheads, anyway he tries them, but says he wants a driver or hybrid instead. in the process he throws away the box they came in. anyone got a golf club box i can ship these back in? i guess i can try golfsmith, but if i go in there i'll buy something lol.

i'd go to tradition will yall on sunday, but i'm going to club champion on sat for a fitting. so i'll be ballin' on a budget.

oh i booked a round at memorial at 4:50 if anyone wants to join me and my cousin 2 spots.

my dad's so picky. i bought him an xhot 3w & 5w when they were bogo on callawaygolfpreowned for father's day. i know they'd be upgrades over his old steelheads, anyway he tries them, but says he wants a driver or hybrid instead. in the process he throws away the box they came in. anyone got a golf club box i can ship these back in? i guess i can try golfsmith, but if i go in there i'll buy something lol.

i'd go to tradition will yall on sunday, but i'm going to club champion on sat for a fitting. so i'll be ballin' on a budget.

oh i booked a round at memorial at 4:50 if anyone wants to join me and my cousin 2 spots.

I have some boxes. Where do you live?

I got a sh!tload of boxes that are going out for recycle next week, if your near the reliant area hit me up you can some.

thanks friends. i got one from impact golf. so i'm good. what part of katy you live mike? my parents live in lakemont off westpark tollway and mason.

thanks friends. i got one from impact golf. so i'm good. what part of katy you live mike? my parents live in lakemont off westpark tollway and mason.

I'm in Cinco Ranch. The new section by Seven Lakes HS

I'm in Cinco Ranch. The new section by Seven Lakes HS

big balla!!! i worked at the baker st in la centerra all through college as a food runner. so the next question becomes. when we playing cinco or meadowbrook?

@nikkoplease how was your fitting?

Back