THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next hole is a 275 yard Par 4 that is down hill and plays right to left with OB and bunkers left and OB all down the right. He took iron of the tee and I saw a favorable shot and went for it.
Found the green about 30 ft away for eagle. I then proceeded to open the door back up with a 3 putt for par. Hole is halved and we are AS through 7

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Next hole is a 275 yard Par 4 that is down hill and plays right to left with OB and bunkers left and OB all down the right. He took iron of the tee and I saw a favorable shot and went for it.
Found the green about 30 ft away for eagle. I then proceeded to open the door back up with a 3 putt for par. Hole is halved and we are AS through 7

Ugh. That's rough.

Keep grinding. You'll wear him down.

The 8th hole is a 170 yard par 3. He hit it way right into a bunker and I hit it to 5 ft. He couldn't get up and down and I made the birdie. 1 up through 8

9 is another stroke hole for him but fortunately he found some bunker troubles. He makes 5/4 to my 4 and we halve the hole.
1 up as we make the turn.

Decided to take hybrid on a hole a typically don't take less club on to see if I could apply more pressure. Found the fairway and he topped his tee shot.
He had to lay up and I hit my 8 iron from 155 to 7 ft. He conceded the hole but I made my birdie for good measure. 2 up through 10

Next hole was a 170 yard Par 3. We both found the green and had birdie putts from around 20 ft. He got carried away with his and ran it 6 ft by. I lagged up to 2 ft and tapped in. He didn't hit the hole from 6 ft. 3 up through 11

Decided to take another hybrid on the Par 4 12th. Hit 9 iron to center of the green. He hit a good shot but had a difficult putt. Hole is halved and we head to 13 with me 3 up

14 was a Par 5 that was playing 525 but straight down wind. I hit it in the right rough off the tee while he crushed one and had 185 pin. I decided to go for it and caught a flyer..... Flew the green into a bunker and he hit it to 25 ft in 2. I stepped off the shot at approximately 60 ft and all downhill.
My best option was to chunk and run it. Hit a perfect shot that flew about 15 ft and rolled the rest of the way and lipped out for eagle. He two putted for birdie and MO stays on my side after 1 of the top 10 bunker shots I have ever hit. 3 up with 5 to play

Decided to take hybrid on a hole a typically don't take less club on to see if I could apply more pressure. Found the fairway and he topped his tee shot.
He had to lay up and I hit my 8 iron from 155 to 7 ft. He conceded the hole but I made my birdie for good measure. 2 up through 10

Little gamesmanship I love it haha

14 is a drivable Par 4. I hit driver pin high right and he took iron off the tee. He hit a good shot in to about 15 ft. Thinking about putting him in a huge hole I got a little too aggressive and ran my pitch 7 ft by. Didn't quite play enough break and we halved the hole with Par. Still 3 up with 4 holes to play.

14 is a drivable Par 4. I hit driver pin high right and he took iron off the tee. He hit a good shot in to about 15 ft. Thinking about putting him in a huge hole I got a little too aggressive and ran my pitch 7 ft by. Didn't quite play enough break and we halved the hole with Par. Still 3 up with 4 holes to play.

#FinishHim

14 was a Par 5 that was playing 525 but straight down wind. I hit it in the right rough off the tee while he crushed one and had 185 pin. I decided to go for it and caught a flyer..... Flew the green into a bunker and he hit it to 25 ft in 2. I stepped off the shot at approximately 60 ft and all downhill.
My best option was to chunk and run it. Hit a perfect shot that flew about 15 ft and rolled the rest of the way and lipped out for eagle. He two putted for birdie and MO stays on my side after 1 of the top 10 bunker shots I have ever hit. 3 up with 5 to play

That was a crusher for him.

A little Thursday night league action starts NOW. Hope this goes better than last week. I'm giving...SIX strokes. Yes...?

Second hole I killed a driver and had 180 left for second shot on the Par 5. Decided to go for broke after he had to lay up and hit it to 15 ft. He chunked his next shot and I 2 putted for birdie. Up 1 through 2

180 left into a par 5......you should be playing the back tees my friend.

15 is a long Par 4 and his last stroke hole. Much like the other holes he had a stroke I went aggressive on my tee shot line and found a fairway bunker. He hit the green on his approach so I had to go for broke. Hit a good one but just didn't carry to a back hole location and found the front trap. I was able to get up and down but a two putt from him and he gets one back with his shot . 2 up with 3 to play

First hole, par 5: Driver to the middle of the fairway, 3 wood from 245 to the left fringe, PW chip to 4 feet, DRAINO.

Oh how the birdies love me, love me, love me.

16 is a 190 yard Par 3. He pulled his tee shot left into the hazard. I took the safe route and played a cut to the right side of green. He hit it to 20 ft from the drop zone. Hit my putt inside 3 ft and he couldn't convert the bogey putt. That's a winner!

Won 3 and 2 and onto the next round

First hole, par 5: Driver to the middle of the fairway, 3 wood from 245 to the left fringe, PW chip to 4 feet, DRAINO.

I've been waiting to do this to you....

16 is a 190 yard Par 3. He pulled his tee shot left into the hazard. I took the safe route and played a cut to the right side of green. He hit it to 20 ft from the drop zone. Hit my putt inside 3 ft and he couldn't convert the bogey putt. That's a winner!

Won 3 and 2 and onto the next round

Great match!

Bottle that stuff (Petey)

#DoWorkDotCom

180 left into a par 5......you should be playing the back tees my friend.

We are playing from the TX tees today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back