Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Hey anyone played any courses near sea isle nj? I'm going down for a week with family and I'll prob need a break from them once or twice lol so I'll be bringing the sticks

Hey anyone played any courses near sea isle nj? I'm going down for a week with family and I'll prob need a break from them once or twice lol so I'll be bringing the sticks

Yup, what courses are you looking at. You're really close to Atlantic City there so a lot of great courses there. Let me know when you'll be down there. If I'm in long Beach Island that weekend I'd love to meet for a round. There are a bunch of courses about halfway between lbi and sea isle

I'll know by tomorrow afternoon

I can play real early Sunday if you need another. I have my first flighted tournament on Saturday and they are making me play from the forward tees... Only time I played from there was the only time I broke 90!!!!!!

Okay I just book a 4 some at Princeton country club for Sunday morning at 710am

Yup, what courses are you looking at. You're really close to Atlantic City there so a lot of great courses there. Let me know when you'll be down there. If I'm in long Beach Island that weekend I'd love to meet for a round. There are a bunch of courses about halfway between lbi and sea isle

I honestly dunno I haven't played golf at the shore before except AC I haven't played Renault so I may hit that up if it's close but I'd love to play something else besides an AC course I did see shore gate but I dunno if it's private or expensive or a dog track

I honestly dunno I haven't played golf at the shore before except AC I haven't played Renault so I may hit that up if it's close but I'd love to play something else besides an AC course I did see shore gate but I dunno if it's private or expensive or a dog track

Shore Gate is fantastic but a little pricey. Twisted Dune is my favorite course down there.

Oh, and my father in law is kind of part owner at Renault so....

I have a vacation planned in August in Avalon. Oddly enough I won it in a golf outing. Avalon Golf Club and Shore Gate are on our list to play. Maybe Pine Barrens.

If you need someone to join you I will gladly come down

Shore Gate is excellent. Maybe my favorite down there.

Shore Gate is fantastic but a little pricey. Twisted Dune is my favorite course down there.

Oh, and my father in law is kind of part owner at Renault so....

I've played the front 9 of twisted dunes 2 times I'd be down for a round there or Renault and shore gate depending on price I'll post back in here once it's closer beginning of July so I'll let you know and if anyone else wants to join

Yeah well be done by 1115.

One day this summer someone should play 54 holes in three different states.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Oops. I thought i was quoting FrancisD here. Sorry.

One day this summer someone should play 54 holes in three different states.

Easiest way would be Southern NY (like rockland County) northern jersey (like one of the crystal courses) and then a poconos area course like shawnee. We can do it but we may not be able to do much else for a bit.

Or northern Delaware, cecil county Maryland and either south jersey/south east pa :)

Or northern Delaware, cecil county Maryland and either south jersey/south east pa :)

Always about the South jersey. How bout some north Jersey love.:crying:

Unfortunately I'm out for Sunday. Family plans came up. Next time. Enjoy the weather.

2 spots open with me and Francis at 710am Sunday, Princeton country club

Back