DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't mind being grouped with a few of the locals who I've met plenty of times but never actually played with. afw, niteowl, etc. looking forward to tomorrow!

I thought we should play together tomorrow. We have never been in the same group before.

I wouldn't be opposed to suffering through Kap's amazing game!

Last edited:
Anyone now a member of Karsten Creek in Stillwater OK? My wife goes to OKC quite a bit for business and was thinking about tagging along and getting in a round as I have heard great things about Karsten. Just do not want to pay $300 for a round, only $100 with members.

Anyone playing today have some extra boxes to ship clubs in? Im liquidating stuff and ran out!

Anyone playing today have some extra boxes to ship clubs in? Im liquidating stuff and ran out!
I have a few. I will throw them in the truck.

Anyone now a member of Karsten Creek in Stillwater OK? My wife goes to OKC quite a bit for business and was thinking about tagging along and getting in a round as I have heard great things about Karsten. Just do not want to pay $300 for a round, only $100 with members.
I have heard great things about the course, but never known anyone that has played it before.

Haha, well played! When you measure it in months (read: 14) it becomes an issue. Tell ya what, I'll put it out there, next weekend, you pick the course, I'll be there in plaid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next weekend I have to help my oldest with his fence. That's what fathers do on Father's Day weekend.....
Wait I thought we were suppose to play golf on that weekend!!!!
Oh well I get to spend time with my grandson so it's all good.

Haha, well played! When you measure it in months (read: 14) it becomes an issue. Tell ya what, I'll put it out there, next weekend, you pick the course, I'll be there in plaid.

Would love to play next weekend, but a bunch of us will be at the SeeMore event in Tennessee. We will get something together soon.

It's a little breezy out here gentlemen. And remember the sunscreen today. We're going to need it.

3uru9utu.jpg

Here is some of the boys. Talking Colonial.

Second group ready to go.
ququse4a.jpg

u5ysusap.jpg

Texas Star is looking pretty nice. Can't believe they are closing it down for 4 months.

e4ubagen.jpg

#6 nice looking par 5

umuze7ab.jpg

As we are waiting to tree off, the boys give us a pose looking down#11.

ba2eqy8a.jpg

One of the coolest holes on the course, #15

Allright, summer is here... Time for you Dallas guys to look "East"! Need to find a Saturday where BHilton and I can come meet you guys for a round!

This has been typical today.
y7ezy5et.jpg

Allright, summer is here... Time for you Dallas guys to look "East"! Need to find a Saturday where BHilton and I can come meet you guys for a round!

We will have to work something out. Would love to see you two again.

We were talking about a tyler/canton weekend at lunch. Is that far enough east? :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back