What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
89 w/31 putts. Too many blowup holes and missed opportunities. Had a 6 2x on par 3s and a 7 on an easy par 4. Pin high just off the green in 2 on a par 5, chunked the easy chip. Pretty much gave away the easy birdie...frustrating round.

An 89 with 3 triples isn't bad - you just know what you have to clean up. How was the iron play today?

37/39, 76 (+6)

Played holes 3-14 at -1 and holes 1-2 and 15-18 at +7.

Striped the ball off the tee today, but my 3 worse tee shots came when I pulled my 4 iron left when trying to play to a number.

23 putts. That's not a typo. A slight * as I as I had a lot of shots from the fringe.

An 89 with 3 triples isn't bad - you just know what you have to clean up. How was the iron play today?

Very inconsistent, trying to pick the ball too much instead of staying down and compressing it. My weight shift is not good.

I shot an 85 at The Bull in Sheboygan yesterday. A couple mental mistakes cost me the opportunity at a really nice round.

Captain and crew 6-under 66 yesterday, pretty awesome based on the crew of coworkers I had that golf like once or twice a year, mostly a fun drinking day charity tournament

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I played a course I've never played today.

I played pretty mediocre, but made some decent shots.
When my little eraser-less pencil stops writing 7's and 8's on my scorecard I am going to be a lot happier!

Today I had a 5 hole stretch where I played +2, but it was bookended by a double bogey, and a triple. Too many doubles still, and triples or a quad (had one today, water ball, then left one in a green side bunker, followed by a 3 putt)
Without rambling on (too late) I went 49/46 for a 95.

Putted well, and I am finding my sweet spot with approach wedges (77-84 yards) been sticking those!
Finished today with 33 putts.

But I also had 6 penalties today.(those creeping back..)

Will continue to work! Slowly I'm getting there!

Keep working at it CJ. You're moving in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot 46-45, doubled the last 2 holes to keep me out of 80's

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Roughed out a 47 on tye front 9... fired 5 back to back pars on the back to shoot a 40

87 for the day :):)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

41/46-87, 3/18 GIR, 8/13 FIR, 34 putts. I just completely lost my swing on the back, I started hitting these low duck hooks out of nowhere. I was happy to get out of there with only a 46, I thought it was going to be higher.

Yesterday I started out AWFUL. Was doing a match play with my brother. He won the first 4 holes. Then I turned it around and won the next 7 (We didnt finish 18).

47/44 with 33 putts. Today was a new learning experience with my swing and need to work on it some more. Overall I am happy but need to work on the 30-50 yard draws, I think I need to weaken my grip a hair to get them down to 10-20.

42-36....2 birdies....one double.... 32 putts. Greens were aerated this past week and pretty bumpy. I really need to get to the course and hit 10-15 balls before we tee off. I was 6 over after 6 holes. Takes me a little bit to warm up. Problem is that we tee off at 6:30am and I'm not sure my body will allow me to get up any earlier :p

43-42. Game is slowly turning back around. Need to get sub-40 before I'm happy with where I'm at again.

44/45 for an 89. Struck the ball well, but didn't putt well. Still getting used to the Tank Cruiser & did not take advantage of the par 5's. An overall ok day, but I need to get my putts down.

The doubles have returned. 42-42 for an 84 with 1 birdie, 5 bogeys, and 4 doubles. Played pretty solid other than the doubles. Hit some good shots and had some decent birdie opps but didn't convert. Hit 8 FIR and 8 GIR and hit the ball better as the round went on.

Had so much fun playing with my daughter today back on our home course. No one playing this morning, just like having a private course. Driver was a little weird today, but irons were on and I putted my butt off. Sunk at least 5 from the 10 to 20 foot range. Started off slow but back nine was fun, only one bogey. Shot 41/37 for a 78 with 2 doubles and 1 birdie on the front and only 29 putts. Life is Good !!!

A stellar (for me) 39/37 - 76 with 2 birds and an awesome missed 2.5 footer for a third.
I have no idea what's up this year. My distances have gone in the dumper, I've putted like I learned to by hearing it described to me once in the dark, and I've averaged 87 from the Whites.
Today I move back a set of tees, keep the ball in play (lasted all 18 - I may have it bronzed) and I knock 10 off that.

Maybe just random luck, but I'll take it.

84 44/40 on a difficult Roddy Ranch

Plus 7 79 on an easy course. My golf game has taken a major dump the last month or so.

Kokopelli GC, Gilbert, AZ. (Gold tees: 70.4/129)

39-44=83 - - 6/14 Fairways, 7/18 GIR, 33 putts. My only goal was to break 90 on this course, since it did such a nice job eating my lunch previously (97). This was probably the best round of golf I've played all season - if I could just weed out my blow-up holes (2 doubles & 1 triple), breaking 80 is there for the taking!

54/42 = 96, 4/14 fw, 3 gir, 36 putts. What the freaking crap hahahahaha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Looks like you and I need to golf together and compete for high score. Let's do the Red Tees so maybe we break 90.

Looks like you and I need to golf together and compete for high score. Let's do the Red Tees so maybe we break 90.

I'm game, maybe that way I won't have to hit driver! :laughing:

80, 44-36 had a triple on a par 5 on the front that just killed me. 3 putted 18 for a bogey hurt too.

Rough front, but it looks like you finished strong. 42 is pretty good. Carry that into your next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back