What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
51/52 for a 103...I cannot seem to put anything together. 7 3 putts, and 4 penalties. I am just depressed with my game right now.

Rough front, but it looks like you finished strong. 42 is pretty good. Carry that into your next round.

Haha yep. I was just a hook machine on the front, need to work that out on the range this week. Sposey/Shane gave me a tip that may just help limit the hooking - tried it a few times today towards the end of the round and it seemed to help.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

42/41 for an 83. Rode the bogey train for most of the back but finished strong going even for the last 3 holes.

For a course I had not seen before, pleased overall with the ball striking.

42/41 for an 83. Rode the bogey train for most of the back but finished strong going even for the last 3 holes.

For a course I had not seen before, pleased overall with the ball striking.

Good score, especially from blues. Way to finish strong.

42/42, 84 at one of my favorite tracks Miami Beach GC. 7 pars, 10 bogeys & 1 double. It was a grind out there with rain during most of the front 9. Short game was clicking but I was very inconsistent with the driver. I was hitting it great on the range and hit the first 3 fairways but then it was a two way miss. Back to the range Tuesday!

47 from 3200 yards on my home course. Three putting killed me today. On the positive side, no blowup holes so I'll take that as a sign of improvement.

Shot 45/44... consistently inconsistent. Only 1 three putt, but just couldn't get close from the fairway.

Ugh, 83! My handicap is going higher and higher. I guess I'll take it for only hitting 1 green today!!

39/39 for 78. On the Mountain Course at my home course. This was a new personal best for me on this course. My previous best has been 79.

9/14 fwys, 5/18 GIR, 18/18 GIRP, 29 putts. 1 birdie, 11 pars, 5 bogies, 1 double. 61.5% in scrambling. Highest I've ever had. Short game was on fire; the birdie was a chip in.

36/33 at Canton Golf Club for 69 and -2. Really loving the fact I am starting to get more out of my rounds when I don't have my best stuff it seems and Im making the most of opportunities. Hit 14 of 18 greens and 11/13 fairways. 27 putts.

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

36/33 at Canton Golf Club for 69 and -2. Really loving the fact I am starting to get more out of my rounds when I don't have my best stuff it seems and Im making the most of opportunities. Hit 14 of 18 greens and 11/13 fairways. 27 putts.

Great round!

14 of 18 greens and 11/13 fairways isn't your best stuff? I'm jealous!

Great round!

14 of 18 greens and 11/13 fairways isn't your best stuff? I'm jealous!

Just not sharp enough for my liking. Of the four greens I missed I had 3 9 irons and a wedge in my hand

Played a twilight round of get as many holes in as you can at Breton Bay Golf course. We got in 12 before calling it a day. I played the best golf I've played all year and shot a 46 on the front nine (should of been a 43 but I burned the edge on a few putts). Before turning in I went bogey, par, bogey to start the back. Both of the bogeys should have been pars but I had lip outs on both putts.

Best shot of the day was on number 12 when I finally decided to pull out the driver. Put it down the middle around 265. All in all I was happy. My short game was on point and I could see the results of the swing fixes I've been working on at the range the last few weeks.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

71, level par. 4 birdies and 4 very annoying bogies !

Well guys for the first round of the year, I haven't really had any free time, God I haven't even been to the range. So I decided to take in an evening nine holes and was pleasantly surprised. I shot a 40, five over par with one birdie. Three pars as well, not too bad for not playin since last year. That was a blast, My putting was on as well as my driving. My second shot needs working on but we,ll get there.

Played 18 late this afternoon. Shot -1 71. Could have been so much better, but happy to see my game coming together. Feel like I'm close to getting my game where I want it to be. Had 6 birdies, 3 bogeys, and a double. On the double, I made the mistake of hitting driver off the tee when it wasn't necessary, knew that it probably wasn't the right club and hit it OOB, which lead to a double. The other bogeys just shouldn't have been made, as they were the results of poor approach shots.

Played 18 late this afternoon. Shot -1 71. Could have been so much better, but happy to see my game coming together. Feel like I'm close to getting my game where I want it to be. Had 6 birdies, 3 bogeys, and a double. On the double, I made the mistake of hitting driver off the tee when it wasn't necessary, knew that it probably wasn't the right club and hit it OOB, which lead to a double. The other bogeys just shouldn't have been made, as they were the results of poor approach shots.

6 birdies, man that's a song round dude

6 birdies, man that's a song round dude

Thanks, dude. I made two long ones, but the others were 5 feet and less.

Thanks, dude. I made two long ones, but the others were 5 feet and less.

Damn approaches were money then! Reminds me I need to work on my wedges and short irons lol

Shot an 86. 49 on the front and 37 on the back. Talk about scrambling.

Great round Jeff / John!

42 on 9 holes. Greens were aerated and sanded, so putting wasn't great, driver got me into a little trouble.

I played a 9 hole par 3 course at +2 today. It could have been my first sub-par round anywhere but a few extra putts just didn't want to go down.

Damn approaches were money then! Reminds me I need to work on my wedges and short irons lol

I think I finally my wedges figured out. Moved them back in my stance and don't over-swing.

I shot a 93 at Tot Hill Farm in Asheboro, NC. Should have been 86. One hole with a loud-a** rooster distracting me and a few botched putts cost me.

Also, FIRST POST ON HP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back