Do you keep your milstone balls?

I kept my hole in one ball and double eagle ball. Both were 15+ years ago so I need to get on the stick and add to that collection!

With all the personal beys happening I thought this would be good to revive

Sore subject. My first time breaking 100 was at Sarasota national this year. I played the same ball all round and hit it in the water on my approach on 18.

So the answer would be yes, if I had it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I never posted here.
I've only kept 1. Its the H.I.O. And its in the plaque with scorecard

I do believe I have my first balls of a hole in one, first round in the 70s and 60s and the ball I made a double eagle with. They are at my parents house or so I think

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Yes, I have the balls that I've got my first eagle with and birdie. I also write the date as well. I haven't thought about milestones in terms of scores but I.e breaking 90,100 etc.

I have the balls I made my first par, first birdie, first eagle, hole in one, break 100, break 90. Still working on more milestones!

I have not kept any milestone balls. Actually never even crossed my mind, however after seeing all the guys posting pictures I need to start.

I'll keep the one if I ever shoot even par or better.

And obviously if I ever get a hole in one

Score, no. Most of those milestones are in the dim past and probably wouldn't have survived all the moves anyway. And why save a ball from a round when you're going to score that well or better every time, right? Right?
I do wish I had my PB ball.

Pars, birdies, eagles, no. I get plenty of birds, and usually one or 2 eagles a year (at least until last year). I imagine I'd wish I had my first eagle ball once I can't reach any par 5s in 2.

HIOs, I've tried to keep. I currently have 2/5 balls, and 3 scorecards. Moving and an active daughter did the rest in.

If I ever manage to play Pebble or St. Andrews or suchlike, I'd probably get a ball signed by the foursome or course pro just as a memento.

I have my hole in one ball and the ball I shot even par with.

Sore subject. My first time breaking 100 was at Sarasota national this year. I played the same ball all round and hit it in the water on my approach on 18.

So the answer would be yes, if I had it.
You still would have had the ball you put in the hole on 18. That was the ball you shot the final score with. You could have lost a ball on the first hole. You still would have had the ball you finished with.

Just hole in one balls. If I ever get to 100 holes with one ball, I will save that one. Probably the first time I shoot even or better, but that is a pipe dream right now.

I have never saved any of my milestone balls, just never thought of doing it. I have had two hole in ones, and held a course record when I was playing more often.

You still would have had the ball you put in the hole on 18. That was the ball you shot the final score with. You could have lost a ball on the first hole. You still would have had the ball you finished with.

I know, hind sights 20/20 I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of the responses make me wish I had kept all my milestone balls (not that there have been all too many).
I always did plan to keep the balls for every ace I make, assuming I ever made any, and I should add my first sub 80 round into there as well.

I have never kept a ball, maybe if I ever get a hole in one I'll have the presence of mind to keep it.

I have my first eagle ball sitting in the junk drawer with the date on it

Yes. Sadly only two balls qualify - breaking 80 and the HIO.

Holes-in-One, yes. Lowest score? No.

I keep all of my hole in one balls.

Nope just the one ball I closed out my opponent with in sunday singles at the MC last year...that's it

I kept the ball I used for my first and only time I broke 80. I'll definitely keep the ball if I ever get a Hole in One. Also, have never gotten an Eagle and will keep that one.

Back