Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just strapped my drool bucket on,cannot wait for tomorrow!

Jimmy (AM & PM) + Derrick (Non THPer) (for sure AM possibly PM)
Pete (PM & PM)
Jim (AM & PM?)
Allan (AM)
Joe (AM)
Paul(AM)
Andy (PM)

Boom updated listed for tomorrow! Looks like we'll have a definite 3 some and 4 some for the morning and afternoon we'll have to play by ear.

Jimmy (AM & PM) + Derrick (Non THPer) (for sure AM possibly PM)
Jim (AM & PM?)
Allan (AM)
Joe (AM)
Paul(AM)
Andy (PM)

Boom updated listed for tomorrow! Looks like we'll have a definite 3 some and 4 some for the morning and afternoon we'll have to play by ear.

Fixed to show no Pete. Last minute change and I'll let him explain when he's ready. Back to 2 threesomes for the morning. I figure Joe and Paul and myself and Derrick will play together so we'll split Jim and Allan up!

Fixed to show no Pete. Last minute change and I'll let him explain when he's ready. Back to 2 threesomes for the morning. I figure Joe and Paul and myself and Derrick will play together so we'll split Jim and Allan up!

He must have found a place that serves garbage plates in Albany

Does this year seem like abnormally good golf weather? I know it's rained a bit, but it seems every time that I look, the weather makes me wish I was golfing..

Does this year seem like abnormally good golf weather? I know it's rained a bit, but it seems every time that I look, the weather makes me wish I was golfing..

We definitely had a lot of rain at the beginning of the year but now it's extremely nice out there I gotta agree with you!

Had a blast today at Terry Hills with some of the WNYers!!

Jim it's always pleasure!!

2yraby7y.jpg

nubamahe.jpg

majytamy.jpg

evaqu7us.jpg

Shot 78 and left some strokes out on the course with the flat stick. Had a tough day putting on their greens.

What a great day yesterday was,Joe and Paul,a pleasure playing with both of you! Weather was perfect and the course was in great shape.
Jimmy,Derrick,Jim....thanks for not pounding those drives into us:blob: Aaron would have loved to but he'll have his chance soon enough.Let's hope Pete gets back soon.Between him and Rob,we're dropping fast in numbers...........how about a "U"turn and get us all up and going! We need everyone healthy!

Sounds like you guys had a good time, the course looks great in those pictures. I came in third place in the tournament (lost by 4 strokes), Island Oaks was in nice shape and the greens were brutally fast. I probably missed 8 putts by less than 6 inches and had a crazy chip save inside a creek water hazard from a small piece of land with thick long grass. Swung hard, somehow got all ball and landed it on the green over the creek. Hope to be a part of the next outing with you guys.

Had a great time playing with Allan and the rest of the guys.
Here are a few pics I snapped:
Mwb7gerl.jpg

swEiQWLl.jpg

R0BFiwzl.jpg

This is the same weekend as the THP invitational in OC, so I can't take advantage of it unfortunately, but for anyone interested, this is an amazing deal at one of the best courses in WNY. If you have the endurance, make a day of it...3 rounds of golf and 3 meals for $100 at Seneca Hickory Stick. More info below.

http://www2.cybergolf.com/newsletters/viewblast.asp?id=432837&courseid=2314

This is the same weekend as the THP invitational in OC, so I can't take advantage of it unfortunately, but for anyone interested, this is an amazing deal at one of the best courses in WNY. If you have the endurance, make a day of it...3 rounds of golf and 3 meals for $100 at Seneca Hickory Stick. More info below.

http://www2.cybergolf.com/newsletters/viewblast.asp?id=432837&courseid=2314

That looks awesome!! That is a great course with a great price for 3 rounds. I would be interested to see how I would hold up during the 3rd round. I am thinking - not good. :)

That looks awesome!! That is a great course with a great price for 3 rounds. I would be interested to see how I would hold up during the 3rd round. I am thinking - not good. :)

A 3rd round would be tough but the breaks and meals in between might help. If I was home I think I would go for it. That would be a fun day, long, but fun.

A 3rd round would be tough but the breaks and meals in between might help. If I was home I think I would go for it. That would be a fun day, long, but fun.

That would be a fun challenge if I was in the area, 5:30am start time would kill the 1.5 rounds after the first.

That would be a fun challenge if I was in the area, 5:30am start time would kill the 1.5 rounds after the first.

Seriously, 5:30am is right at sunrise. You'd probably have to leave by 4am to make that first tee-time :)

subbed in the tuesday night league....another boring round....2 over par. 1 birdie and 3 bogies and 5 pars. just kind of a routine round:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back