What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a dozen SR2's. Can't argue with 25% off.

Great ball, perhaps my favorite on the market right now. Love what I see out of that one. Great buy.

I ordered a set of Mizuno MP H4's; 4-PW. I can't wait to play them! It's about time I replaced my 2006 Taylormade r7's.

Great ball, perhaps my favorite on the market right now. Love what I see out of that one. Great buy.
It's what I'll be gaming at the Morgan Cup. Love it around the greens. I'm able to get so much spin from it on chips and pitches. I loved what I saw of them before my swing went to hell and I started pumping them into backyards and ponds. Lately I've been able to get it back, so it seems like a good time to go back to my real gamer.

Bought a sweet Callaway Belt Buckle from a fellow THPer today.

Sure thing...

emu3aber.jpg

Picked up another pair of Nike Lunar Control shoes. Have two pairs of the '12 and now have a pair of the '13. Couldn't pass on the $80 price tag.

Have no clue..lol. but the wife purchased me 5 things for fathersday that are in the golf category.

I got the adjustable version- pretty sweet!

Placed an order for new SLDR irons 4-AW, KBS Tour 90 C-Taper, 1* upright, standard length, Standard lofts, Lamkin Crossline ACE 3GEN, 3 wraps. Can't wait to get them and get them on the course.

Why are you switching from the CBs to the SLDRs?

Aldila Tour Green for the X2 Hot.

As I giggle like a little kid. So excited it is here. Raced home at lunch to grab it and clothes so I can get to the range after work!

Matrix Red Tie 6Q3
BpyWZlZCcAA_s4B.jpg

As I giggle like a little kid. So excited it is here. Raced home at lunch to grab it and clothes so I can get to the range after work!

Matrix Red Tie 6Q3
BpyWZlZCcAA_s4B.jpg

Great shaft :good:

Finally pulled the trigger on a used Titleist 910H 19* with Motore F3 X to likely replace my AP2 3i.

I wanted a 910H with the Ahina 90 shaft in X, but haven't seen any online. The one I ended up going with is in outstanding condition and was $105 shipped.

I picked up a sexy little addition to my bag today. It practically followed me home.

4e6ubyqu.jpg

Never Compromise Dinero

3eju8uvy.jpg

Tapataptapa on my Samsung S5

Took advantage of Lamkins BOGO and picked up a bunch of UTx grips. By far my favorite grip so far.

Took advantage of Lamkins BOGO and picked up a bunch of UTx grips. By far my favorite grip so far.

Nice dude I went to golfsmith to grab some sunday and they had 0
..lame

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Nice dude I went to golfsmith to grab some sunday and they had 0
..lame

I ordered online from them. Free shipping and as many as I wanted to order. Haha

I ordered online from them. Free shipping and as many as I wanted to order. Haha

Yeah I'm lazy and had had a coupon and I'm sick of golfsmith they never have anything in stock

Yeah I'm lazy and had had a coupon and I'm sick of golfsmith they never have anything in stock

Wouldn't the coupon work online as well? Or is it only good if you to physically give it to them.

An alignment stick. Gotta get the driver in shape.

One dozen Callaway SuperSofts with the 25% off sale right now. I wanted them in yellow, but the golf dept. manager at Dicks said they got completely wiped out of those over the weekend. He remarked that the SS has been, by far and away, the most popular ball at the store since it came out.

BIG day today :)

I got to pick up My X2 Hot Pro 3i-PW today! These sticks are things of beauty. love the feel off the face of all of them.
Also picked up an American Flag alignment stick because 'Merica
and finally, i got to see my BEAUTIFUL white and green THP towels. look so good on the bag!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back