#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

Can't wait for tomorrow signup!! Such a great event on the horizon for dirt cheap considering all it includes

Going to be exciting to see who else gets in this one. Will be one heck of an event, that's for sure!!

Signups? No contests? When IS the Signup?

Am I missing something?

Signups? No contests? When IS the Signup?

Am I missing something?

Typo I'm sure. 441 seems to be off his game and may need some #personaldistance

I believe it's WILSON PD day today! :)

New contest for the final spots will be up tomorrow.
Good luck everybody.
This is going to be a very special event.

Quoting this from yesterday. I imagine it'll be soon broskis. Lots going on at THP HQ I'm sure.

I'd love a reason to drive down to Chicago in the fall. Can't wait to find out the details on the last couple spots. Although by then I'll need the wife's permission I'm sure I'd get the a-ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm decisions decisions for that weekend. Wilson's Personal Distance or my dad's 80th birthday. Hey, he'll have another birthday, right?

New contest is up.

Well guys, I'm here. And I can't wait for this!

Edit I am getting my threads confused. Too excited.

Played with 441 today and there was a little chatter about this event. Man I can't wait to go!

Can't wait to experience this with this crew, gonna be a great weekend

Wilson was testing prototype irons today. I bet you guys are going to see some awesome stuff while visiting their HQ later this year!

amaveny9.jpg

Read about #Cookie's round with the FG Tour M3 today and it's got me real excited for this fitting. Not sure what the driver will be but either way, I'm super excited to see what Wilson has to offer

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406728890.248546.jpg
Ricky Barnes using the new FG Tour 100 irons. These look so sick. Can't wait to see what else WS is rolling out with

Back