2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters - *Extra Rounds*

Oh and just curious...what is Pine Creek charging you to play?

right now I believe $40

Good I know last year I went there on a Friday with a client and it was over 50 dollars.

Let me work on this. I have a meeting with my boss early that morning and should be done around 9:15. I'll have to let you know. No promises although I would love to come play regardless.

I think you should definitely come out Friday. This will be a fun day that you will most likely enjoy more than work.

Good I know last year I went there on a Friday with a client and it was over 50 dollars.
yea the guy I talked with said $40 on weekdays. still waiting to here from dusty the manager.

I think you should definitely come out Friday. This will be a fun day that you will most likely enjoy more than work.

Oh trust me this sounds great and would love to meet you guys! I will def try and pull some strings to make it work.

Oh trust me this sounds great and would love to meet you guys! I will def try and pull some strings to make it work.
you better be there man. you gotta show us how it's done down there.

you better be there man. you gotta show us how it's done down there.

Worst case you guys will drive right by my office on the way to the course...You can come by and rub it in! lol

Worst case you guys will drive right by my office on the way to the course...You can come by and rub it in! lol
haha you never know when THPer's will be in your back yard. tell your boss you got higher priorities at 1030 aka off site meeting.

I posted twice in the thread to let me know if I could hook people up over at Gaylord. No one PM'd me. What time are you guys playing? I'll see if I can squeeze out of work that day.

We have a foursome booked for Gaylord at like 10:40 for 6/13 (Friday). Think we are paying rack rate ($76) but if you can hookup a discount it's definitely appreciated!!

We have a foursome booked for Gaylord at like 10:40 for 6/13 (Friday). Think we are paying rack rate ($76) but if you can hookup a discount it's definitely appreciated!!

I'll make a call for you tomorrow. Tell them you are guests of Mike Thomas.

I'll make a call for you tomorrow. Tell them you are guests of Mike Thomas.

Awesome, much appreciated man! Tee time should be under John Mazzola (Johnny Mojo).

No problem at all. I will def. see what I can do to get you a guest rate. Should knock 10-15 dollars off there.

Annnnnnnd another day closer, I'll be on the road by at least 1 o'clock tomorrow, probably sooner so I can stop by the PGA SS in ATL. #PuttingAwesomeness

Annnnnnnd another day closer, I'll be on the road by at least 1 o'clock tomorrow, probably sooner so I can stop by the PGA SS in ATL. #PuttingAwesomeness
Safe travels Randy. We will see you Friday.
I'm not packed yet, but have everything laid out. Just got in a few new clothing items that I was waiting for, so now I'm really ready to go. Clubs will be cleaned tonight and then packed up.
Come on Friday.

Safe travels Randy. We will see you Friday.
I'm not packed yet, but have everything laid out. Just got in a few new clothing items that I was waiting for, so now I'm really ready to go. Clubs will be cleaned tonight and then packed up.
Come on Friday.

The only thing that is actually ready to go (besides me) is my clubs, should have everything packed and ready to go later today.

can't wait to finally meet you then watch you hit some bombs and some birdies out there.

No problem at all. I will def. see what I can do to get you a guest rate. Should knock 10-15 dollars off there.

Was on planes all night and just now seeing all of this. Thanks for whatever you are able to do Mike! If you need anything at all in the way of other information etc. let me know in here or PM me. Thanks for the hook up effort and looking out for THP'rs headed to NashVegas!

JM

That work at Pine Creek also??

That work at Pine Creek also??

I'm sure we wouldn't be so lucky..... I think Mike is a member at the other course.

I'm sure we wouldn't be so lucky..... I think Mike is a member at the other course.
oh OK doesn't hurt to ask. Get what you can right.

Back