Captain obvious: The ridiculous things Johnny Miller says

• I like him

Votes: 49 31.6%
  • I cannot stand him

Votes: 69 44.5%
  • Have zero preference on way or the other

Votes: 37 23.9%

• Total voters
Not a fan of Faldo as an analyst. Really don't like many of the CBS folks -especially McChord. Feherty is the exception.

JM makes a lot more money talking about golf than I do.

I'm looking forward to some Miller commentary this weekend, he certainly loves himself but he's forgotten more about the game than I'll ever know.

I'm looking forward to some Miller commentary this weekend, he certainly loves himself but he's forgotten more about the game than I'll ever know.

Amen brother, I love the US open with that familiar sound of pontificating

After listening to McCord lately, I've decided I hate him wayyyyyyyyy more than Miller. Gary is just so annoying with all the stupid little things he says. Never thought I'd say Miller will be refreshing........

After listening to McCord lately, I've decided I hate him wayyyyyyyyy more than Miller. Gary is just so annoying with all the stupid little things he says. Never thought I'd say Miller will be refreshing........

He tries way too hard to keep up with Feherty.

I used to hate Miller, thinking he was so condescending. Don't mind him much now. Just hate when he has to refer to "well when I shot 63 on Sunday at the US Open at Oakmont". We get it.

He just babbles on and on its like OK shut the hell up already no one is laughing. It's funny because all of the sudden you won't hear him for like 5 mins and I wonder if they just cut his mic because they realize he's annoying Lol

I've never thought of it that way, but yeah he does seem to be.

Spit some coffee out when I saw the title of this thread this morning. Hate listening to Johnny!

His puns today seem more annoying than normal. He can't be replaced quick enough!

Back