Saturday June 21st OH/MI/PA/IN and anyone else Gathering

My visa into Ohio only last 24 hours. :)

Next time will be a full weekend, I promise.

Hey at least you are playing 36 unlike the guy that lives a few minutes away

Hey at least you are playing 36 unlike the guy that lives a few minutes away

Which one would that be? Who is not playing 36?

If I am playing 36, we all are playing 36! Pencil them in Mike.. :)

No luck booking a day early for the 21st (10 day window), so I will lock it down early tomorrow morning

Once we have the tee times locked in, I wanna try to get a head count on who is coming over after the round. I know it'll be a little later so some may not come but for whoever does it'll be a good time and I'll have food to cook on the grill and beverages for everyone

PhillyV how close are you to course? I think I have a 2-2.5hr drive. Teeing off at 3 5-6hrs of golf. I should be good unless we run late.

PhillyV how close are you to course? I think I have a 2-2.5hr drive. Teeing off at 3 5-6hrs of golf. I should be good unless we run late.

I can also move us up from 3pm to like 230 if we wanted. But the courses are 45 minutes apart unfortunately

I can also move us up from 3pm to like 230 if we wanted. But the courses are 45 minutes apart unfortunately

The earlier the better for the pm round

Im an hour north west from the course. So that may not work if your going back towards Columbus

The earlier the better for the pm round

Which means earlier for am round I was shooting for 8 and 5 hours is 1 then 45 min drive is 2 so maybe we can do 230 at Fox den

I don't want to make things more difficult for everyone. I know Jordan is staying the night and Dave and CJ were gonna come over. I was just opening it up to everyone.

I don't want to make things more difficult for everyone. I know Jordan is staying the night and Dave and CJ were gonna come over. I was just opening it up to everyone.

I recognize CJ's name from the first post, but that Dave fella's is missing

Fox den $20 with range balls, just sayin

I recognize CJ's name from the first post, but that Dave fella's is missing

Fox den $20 with range balls, just sayin

So many things I could say that are pretty funny and clearly a joke but might be taken the wrong way lol

AM Tee Times for Fowlers Mill set:

Fowlers Mill-AM 8:25, 8:33 and 8:42

$20 for fox den, what's fowlers mill price again?

thanks for setting this up Mike! Let me know how many coupons you need for Fox Den. I'm really looking forward to playing Fowlers Mill - first time there!

thanks for setting this up Mike! Let me know how many coupons you need for Fox Den. I'm really looking forward to playing Fowlers Mill - first time there!

Will do, should be able to start ironing that out here soon

ok So it looks like here is who we have for the AM Fowlers Mill Round, and the coupon situation

Mikedean441--Has 1
Michigan Slice--Has 1
PhillyV--Buying GregDan's
Grins--Has 1
Mikedean441 father in law--Has 1
Jspangs
Amsmith
Robozero--Has 1

So it looks like Jspangs and AMsmith all need a fowlers Mill Coupon.

Robman7 has 1 for sale for $35, PM if interested

The person who does not get one and has to pay full price can then have Mmaynards FoxDen coupon for free, thus helping reduce costs.

Last edited:
Is fowlers mill open on the weekends? I just assumed with him involved play on the weekend was not allowed : )

I'm buying GregDans

And I'm pretty sure Jordan was gonna buy robs. I'll text him and see what's up

ok So it looks like here is who we have for the AM Fowlers Mill Round, and the coupon situation

Mikedean441--Has 1
Michigan Slice--Has 1
PhillyV--Buying GregDan's
Grins--Has 1
Mikedean441 father in law--Has 1
Jspangs
Amsmith
Robozero--Has 1

So it looks like Jspangs and AMsmith all need a fowlers Mill Coupon.

Robman7 has 1 for sale for $35, PM him if interested

The person who does not get one and has to pay full price can then have Mmaynards FoxDen coupon for free, thus helping reduce costs.

quoting to iron out the AM round

Back