The Shandy Thread

One of my roommates just came home with Shandy. I should mention that she is a girl, I hesitated, but she got a pass.

One of my roommates just came home with Shandy. I should mention that she is a girl, I hesitated, but she got a pass.

Okay John Ritter. Threes company tonight?

Sounds like a cool chick :thumb:

Chick is the key word my friend.

Better than drinking Zimas and Smirnoff Ices :D

That is the truth. She's pretty cool. A girl drinking Shandy does not lose cool points in my book.

Grabbed a couple 12 packs of summer shandy. Starting my week off right before the SeeMore event!

Had a summer shandy before my round today. Delicious.

Cannot wait to crack open a Summer Shandy tonight on the deck!!!

Grilling, Shandy and Cigars... doesnt get any better.

I think this post needs to be reposted again. Very important information in the above post.

Does the new summer coors light count as a shandy???

Vman repping Shandy in Nashtucky

aja4e4a6.jpg

Ordered a Summer Shandy at the local bar over the weekend... the lady asked if I wanted an umbrella in it and if I wanted to wear her grass skirt.

GRRRRRRRRR!

Now that's funny.

I had two Shandys out on the course last night, it was wonderful. I don't regret a second of it.

Big difference bc I hated it. Bad judgement with appropriate reaction.

I had two Shandys out on the course last night, it was wonderful. I don't regret a second of it.

I will be doing my best "haters gonna hate" walk while sipping shandy in MB in July.

Still waiting for the response to the keg of shandy: "Oh, I HATE shandy!! Does anyone have an extra cup?"

I will be doing my best "haters gonna hate" walk while sipping shandy in MB in July.

Still waiting for the response to the keg of shandy: "Oh, I HATE shandy!! Does anyone have an extra cup?"

It's easy to hate shandy when you can hide behind a keyboard. I bet a different picture is painted in person. Haha

Perhaps not having a third could be a regret?

If I was somewhere and you made a keg of Shandy happen, you'd be my best friend.

Perhaps not having a third could be a regret?

I only had two, and it was perfect for 9 holes. If I woulda played 18 it would have turned into regret.

I only had two, and it was perfect for 9 holes. If I woulda played 18 it would have turned into regret.
Ahh ok I assumed 18. Two sounds perfect :D

I don't have Shandy often, but in May I had some at BlackWolf Run. Bartender made it with New Glarus Spotted Cow... Was fantastic!

Back