2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters - *Extra Rounds*

I'm sure we wouldn't be so lucky..... I think Mike is a member at the other course.

Yeah, I'm a member at Gaylord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes sir. you ready for this???
You betcha!!!! Been ready since that glorious day that I received the confirmation PM from GG that I was in!

You still thinking you can make it to Pine Lake Friday??
Yeah, I'm a member at Gaylord.

Heck yeah man, I can't wait to have my putting game examine. Im all ears, so if that mean a total putting change aka grip/stance/stroke I am all for it.
You betcha!!!! Been ready since that glorious day that I received the confirmation PM from GG that I was in!

I'm going to try and make it Friday. I've got to get in and look at my calendar and make sure nothing else is going on and I'm thinking I could have someone out on Friday but not sure. I'll know this afternoon when I get in after this meeting downtown.

Awesome, much appreciated man! Tee time should be under John Mazzola (Johnny Mojo).

Call made. No guarantees because he said I needed to be playing but look for Bob when you go in and tell them you're all guests of Mike Thomas. Bob is cool and if he can do it he will. Said he would make a note in the computer too. So I'm crossing my fingers he can do it for you guys on Friday.

Just remember guys, please give yourself enough time to get back to the hotel, shower, change and make it to the restaurant by meet & greet time (posted in the regular thread).

Gotcha JB, that's why were gonna start a little after 11. Hoping to be done 430-5 which gives us plenty of time.
Just remember guys, please give yourself enough time to get back to the hotel, shower, change and make it to the restaurant by meet & greet time (posted in the regular thread).

You still thinking you can make it to Pine Creek Friday??

Outlook is not good. I have an appointment on my calendar for noon that day and I have someone out taking a vacation day. I tell you what I will try to do though and that is come by the course and meet you all for a few minutes and head back to the office. What time and where are you guys hooking up Friday night? I'd love to stop by if that is ok to do?

We are going to probably all get to the course around 10 - 1030. Swing on by man. Imagine we'll be on the range or putting green.
Outlook is not good. I have an appointment on my calendar for noon that day and I have someone out taking a vacation day. I tell you what I will try to do though and that is come by the course and meet you all for a few minutes and head back to the office. What time and where are you guys hooking up Friday night? I'd love to stop by if that is ok to do?

you may want to do that at the hotel or the golf course however. The meet and greet is in a private area that only has seats to accommodate the participants.

The good news is that some of these guys will be at the course for a good portion of the day so you can probably hook up with them then. Sorry about that, we try to accommodate but with some of our grand company events, it makes it hard to want privacy at restaurants and still keep it open because of limited room.

All packed. Headed out tomorrow. This has been a long time coming! #SoExcited!

See all of you there.

JM

Car packed and ready to go! All that is standing between me and heading NW to putting heaven is 2 unemployment phone hearings and a 2 hour presentation to a bunch of soon to be Pharmacists....

Pine Creek is a nice layout except for 17 tee box. You should check GolfNow for cheap rates. I've played there several times and always enjoy it. With all of our recent rain, the course should be in excellent shape. I have not played there this year though.

One word of caution is traffic getting to Franklin on a Friday afternoon is going to be pretty bad.

Pine Creek is a nice layout except for 17 tee box. You should check GolfNow for cheap rates. I've played there several times and always enjoy it. With all of our recent rain, the course should be in excellent shape. I have not played there this year though.

One word of caution is traffic getting to Franklin on a Friday afternoon is going to be pretty bad.

Hope that doesn't mean heading directly to the meet & greet, I certainly do want to check in and shower before hand. If we are teeing off around 11 in 2 threesomes we should be through by 4 at the latest so that would certainly leave plenty of time right?

Hope that doesn't mean heading directly to the meet & greet, I certainly do want to check in and shower before hand. If we are teeing off around 11 in 2 threesomes we should be through by 4 at the latest so that would certainly leave plenty of time right?

We will be fine. I see absolutely no reason we should not be leaving the course by 4. I'm sure the after work traffic around Nashville can get a little hairy but I'm betting it is nothing like ATL.

Jmojo and I have a 3:24 tee time this afternoon at Old Fort. If anyone would like to join us let me know!

Jmojo and I have a 3:24 tee time this afternoon at Old Fort. If anyone would like to join us let me know!

I'm working my one day a week job at Dicks in Mt. Juliet tonight. Come by and see me if you guys are bored.

Just checked and the good news is the golf course is about 45 minutes from the motel, the bad news it that this is true for each day so afternoon traffic could enter into play on the return trips. We'll see.

I'm working my one day a week job at Dicks in Mt. Juliet tonight. Come by and see me if you guys are bored.

Just checked and google says that is about a 40 minute drive, after driving 6 hours I think I will have to pass buddy. I am one of the old coots on the site so I need my rest.

smiley-starac.gif

The travel plans took a serious hit Thursday night. Looks like I probably won't make it today. Sorry coers. I drive until a little after 3 this morning and I an still 3 hours away. I cabby push any more right now or I will be completely wasted all weekend. I guess I will just catch up with you all tonight at the meet and greet. Have fun out there.

The travel plans took a serious hit Thursday night. Looks like I probably won't make it today. Sorry coers. I drive until a little after 3 this morning and I an still 3 hours away. I cabby push any more right now or I will be completely wasted all weekend. I guess I will just catch up with you all tonight at the meet and greet. Have fun out there.
That's fine man I totally understand best to get your rest

Ok just called to get a tee time for us on Friday. Right now I got us at 11:12am CST at Pine Creek Golf Course. Right now I got one tee time at that time and he told me to call back tomorrow at 9 to talk to the main guy so I can get back to back tee times. Told me there should be no problems. So right now I am looking to be there 10- 1015 Friday. Here is the address for reference:

Pine Creek Golf Course
1835 Logue Rd
Mt Juliet, TN 37122
morning bump for those that are coming

Hit em straight fellas

Have fun out there today guys.

Back