The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Found the answer. ..Juwan Howars...he's a coach for heat he could help down low

Magic was right, Miami fans aren't real fans

Is Greg oden in now

Wtf Oden should have been in 2 hours ago

Couldn't do any worse
I mean really, we know Bosh is allergic to the paint so throw in oden who is like 11 feet tall with his arms up

I mean really, we know Bosh is allergic to the paint so throw in oden who is like 11 feet tall with his arms up

Plus, he went to THE university of Ohio State.

Just read an espn report that the heat are trying to work out a trade that would bring Melo to the Heat and make the "Big 4". I officially hate the nba

Just read an espn report that the heat are trying to work out a trade that would bring Melo to the Heat and make the "Big 4". I officially hate the nba
lol just read that as well. "James scored enough cash from his beats investment that he can afford a salary drop in order to acquire Melo" cool.........

Cool, bring in another guy who can't get it done.

No way this happens.

Wow that's a whole lot of ego. pretty sure that would make me never watch a game ever again.

and I still don't think they would beat the Spurs. there's not enough ball to go around.

Melo can stay in NY. Don't need him for 4-peat.

I would also hate this. A bunch of guys who couldn't get it done themselves, so restructure to create an all star team. On the flip side, the Jordan comparisons would end immediately. If Barkley, Isaiah or Drexler tried to join the Bulls, he would tell them to go f themselves. That's why I'll always like D. Rose, even if he's injuring himself out of the league. He was the only big name that wasn't tripping over themselves trying to get LBJ during free agency.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a good point. Espn was sure to point out as well, about 100000000 times, that Spurs blew Heat out in game 3 last year too. Heat haven't lost 2 playoff games in a row fir a long time, so it'll be interesting to see how they respond and/or if the Spurs have that killer mentality to keep their offense clicking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nobody could "get it done by themself". Not even Jordan, but I don't want to have that argument again.

Also, 2nd or 3rd fiddle Melo is an insane weapon to have. The comparison is obviously not the same, but Olympic Melo was fantastic. I am hoping Melo comes to Houston, but I have a feeling that he is going to Chicago or staying in NY.

Nobody could "get it done by themself". Not even Jordan, but I don't want to have that argument again.

Also, 2nd or 3rd fiddle Melo is an insane weapon to have. The comparison is obviously not the same, but Olympic Melo was fantastic. I am hoping Melo comes to Houston, but I have a feeling that he is going to Chicago or staying in NY.

Melo or Love? Thinking Love paired with Howard helps us more than Melo paired with Harden.

Melo or Love? Thinking Love paired with Howard helps us more than Melo paired with Harden.

I would be okay with Love, but I don't think Houston is going to have a chance at him. Not really sure why I feel that way, I just don't think he will come here.

Honestly, for the 3 year window that Houston has now, I'd rather have Melo.

Big game tonight!!!

Do the Heat bounce back from that bad showing, or do the Spurs not miss again.

My initial reaction... Heat win by double digits.

Nba will keep the series close

Back