Team Callaway Collection

Also. For all y'all coin lovers.

Team Callaway Collection

Are the golf balls stamped with anything special?

Last edited:
My balls had nothing stamped on em.

Yep. Need that coin!!!!!

Is that a towel or tshirt in the package? Hard to tell from my phone.

Mine will be delivered tomorrow! I can't wait! Buckets cover instantly going on gamer in bag!

That is a pretty sweet box. The buckets cover is nice.

Quite jealous of this package and I need that coin badly!

What a sweet package. Kicking myself for not getting in on this.

I have a "top secret" mallet cover to trade for a buckets blade cover. Any takers?

Team Callaway Collection

I have a "top secret" mallet cover to trade for a buckets blade cover. Any takers?

Hmmmmm....

Got my box today,same as everyone else's :clapp:

Rocking the t shirt right now after a quick wash and dry. Absolutely love it!

Another great box from Callaway!

Those look awesome. Another great box from Callaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckets is my new gamer. Need another for the collection now.

Put two items in play on fathers day :)

I'm hoping they do this again next year. Kicking myself for missing it.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Received a Team Callaway envelope that includes "30% Off Every Callaway Apparel Order". Not the cheapest buying source, but can bring some of the items I would normally look for inline with other sources. :thankyou:

Received a Team Callaway envelope that includes "30% Off Every Callaway Apparel Order". Not the cheapest buying source, but can bring some of the items I would normally look for inline with other sources. :thankyou:

I used it on some things that were already discounted and ended up with a few polos and a much needed 1/4 zip wind jacket for a very competitive price. Thanks to Callaway and Perry Ellis for doing this as it was entirely unexpected but greatly appreciated.

I used it on some things that were already discounted and ended up with a few polos and a much needed 1/4 zip wind jacket for a very competitive price. Thanks to Callaway and Perry Ellis for doing this as it was entirely unexpected but greatly appreciated.

Could not agree more. I will be signing-up, again, next year if it's available. It's also making it pretty difficult to not have more Callaway clubs in my bag - I try not to have too many "loyalties" when it comes to equipment, since I like shiny new things, but Callaway and a couple other companies are pushing me.

anyone know where you got to change your "preferences" (shirt size/putter type/etc) ? i cannot seem to find it?

anyone know where you got to change your "preferences" (shirt size/putter type/etc) ? i cannot seem to find it?

You have to contact them to do it. If you're on twitter I think Randy Varela can do it.

Back