Team Callaway Collection

Picked the dropping bombs coin as well and looked really hard at the sweatshirt. May go back and pick one up eventually.
This year's is Supersoft. I would go one size up as the are athletic fit per Randy. I wear XL and the XXL is perfect.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think I'm gonna order another N3J sticker and see if it will stick to my bag

Oh those stickers....

I think I'm gonna order another N3J sticker and see if it will stick to my bag
All of the stickers so far have stick to my staffer

I am looking to trade this new N3J mallet head cover for these 7 coins:

5- Dropping Bombs
2- No 3 Jacks

PM me if interested.

ace01fb2ff7e8f435b56d124942b18d9.jpg

b0f2aa4027c9fc7d9bf5ff9cf468ec8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered the Dropping Bombs coin and UPS lost it. And Callaway is now sold out. :arrogant:

Ordered the Dropping Bombs coin and UPS lost it. And Callaway is now sold out. :arrogant:

Sent you a PM, let me know if you have interest.

If you contact Callaway I bet they get you one

Any way to still get on with Team Callaway? I really like some of their member only stuff and if you are lucky enough to find the stuff on eBay it is outrageously priced.

Any way to still get on with Team Callaway? I really like some of their member only stuff and if you are lucky enough to find the stuff on eBay it is outrageously priced.

The new Team Callaway stuff is only available to purchase each item as you want it on the Callaway Website. There is a section for the Team Callaway gear but it has been much more limited in the last year plus.

Really wish they would go back to the old model but that is just me.

Really peeved I completely missed the boat on those dropping bombs coins. They look fantastic, blade headcover still says available.... Looks like my daily scouring of the Bay will add another!

Back