Official Hole In One Thread

Got my first Hole In One today on the 5th hole at Mellomar Golf Park.

Playing at 129 yards and the wind was blowing in so I clubbed up and played my normal fade. One hop and in...It took a few seconds to sink in.

Club: Callaway XHot 8 Iron.
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B330-RX

Congrats! Way to go!

Congrats guys!

Soo.. I made my first one today! :clap:

At the third hole a par 3, 145 meters (147 measured with laser to the pin from tee, about 161 yards). One bunker that was guarding the pin position but the flag was in the middle..

Hit an easy 7 iron to 8 feet from the pin and it rolled in! Thought it just had gotten out of our sight but when we came up to the hole the ball was kind of chilling out there, waiting for me to pick it up! :act-up:

From the moment i walked up and from the a little longer break we took between the ninth and the tenth hole:
na6u4u8e.jpg

e4ydu5y7.jpg

At the third hole a par 3, 145 meters (147 measured with laser to the pin from tee, about 161 yards). One bunker that was guarding the pin position but the flag was in the middle..

Hit an easy 7 iron to 8 feet from the pin and it rolled in! Thought it just had gotten out of our sight but when we came up to the hole the ball was kind of chilling out there, waiting for me to pick it up! :act-up:

From the moment i walked up and from the a little longer break we took between the ninth and the tenth hole:
congrats!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

na6u4u8e.jpg

e4ydu5y7.jpg

Congratulations! I still hope to witness one some day

na6u4u8e.jpg

e4ydu5y7.jpg

Congrats!!

congrats on the ace!

Congrats on the ACE!

Congrats on the ACE!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Congrats

Congrats on the ace!! Hopefully I'll get one someday

na6u4u8e.jpg

e4ydu5y7.jpg

Congrats!

Pretty cool celebration there with the champagne. Congratulations dude.

Congrats guys!

Pretty cool celebration there with the champagne. Congratulations dude.

That is some kind of tradition.. The scorer of a ace needs to buy the witnesses/players in the same group champagne back at the clubhouse or a similar venue..

Most credit cards even have a "HIO insurance" that will take care of the bill if the green fee is payed with it..

Is this just something that we do in Sweden or the nordics? I thought it was practiced almost around the globe..

Sent from my Ericsson Hotline 900

That is some kind of tradition.. The scorer of a ace needs to buy the witnesses/players in the same group champagne back at the clubhouse or a similar venue..

Most credit cards even have a "HIO insurance" that will take care of the bill if the green fee is payed with it..

Is this just something that we do in Sweden or the nordics? I thought it was practiced almost around the globe..

In the States, buying drinks for the witnesses is a tradition. Some clubs you buy drinks for the whole clubhouse. I don't think HIO insurance is automatic with our credit cards, but you can purchase it.

Congrats on the ACE!

Congrats on the ace!

I didn't realize that was a tradition.

Congrats!!! Such an accomplishment.

na6u4u8e.jpg

e4ydu5y7.jpg

Congrats!!! Such an accomplishment.

Thanks!
It does though only feel as another ticked off box on my golf list.. But I'm happy that it was a proper shot and not some lucky bounce! ;)

Hey it doesnt matter if it's a proper shots, lucky bounce or off of a guys putter standing on the green. A Hole in One is a Freaking Hole in One!!!! Love it man, because you have guys like me that will do everything till they die to get one. Congrats again...:banana:
Thanks!
It does though only feel as another ticked off box on my golf list.. But I'm happy that it was a proper shot and not some lucky bounce! ;)

Hey congratulations Almdudler. That's a great accomplishment.

Got my ace about 15yrs ago when I was 15years old. Played a cheaper par three course. Was waiting for a ride to pick me up after we finished our round so decided to play the first hole again...glad I did!!

168 yards, straight ahead, slightly elevated green. Pulled the old fairway wood out of the bag. I knew I hit it straight, but it wasn't until after looking for my ball around the green for five minutes, that I finally found it in the cup!!

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Back