Bettinardi Putter Thread

I'm rocking a bettinardi sb-12 that I'm loving.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Does Betti no longer make a #9 style mid mallet? I was eyeing the BB34 awhile back but can no longer find it. Did something replace it?

Their offerings change year to year. They have their catalog of head styles and basically plan to rotate them in and out based on Bob's fancy of the day.

I miss my BB54 so much.

Annual social is today. I've gone 3 times and is always impressive.

Looking forward to see what they came up with this year.

Annual social is today. I've gone 3 times and is always impressive.

Looking forward to see what they came up with this year.

Take some pics if they'll let you!

Thinking the SS12 will make it back in the bag for at least one of my rounds this weekend. Is it weird to say that you miss a putter?

Their offerings change year to year. They have their catalog of head styles and basically plan to rotate them in and out based on Bob's fancy of the day.
Think there's any chance of one coming back next season? Really like the look of these

Take some pics if they'll let you!

Thinking the SS12 will make it back in the bag for at least one of my rounds this weekend. Is it weird to say that you miss a putter?

Sorry, not going. Not in the Betti game anymore.

Was just saying it is today so expecting some cool photos and putters to start surfacing.

Just saw this on FB. That lime green bag is wowza
mynete8u.jpg

I popped in to 2nd Swing today and tried out a couple of Betti's. Most I didn't care for...except the Queen Been QB5. Man, the feel on that putter was outstanding. It was a used model and had a SS Flatso Mid installed on it. That putter was just solid. I don't need another freakin putter but this one is on the ponder list.

What's this "need" you speak of? It's gorgeous, it feels great and would look outstanding in your bag. You want her, it's ok your other putters will understand.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Agree with duffer on this one. You never need another putter, however you never know if this one is "the one" if you dont try her. :)

Oh ive been there a few times myself. However the putters usually make me feel better. :). I am fortunate that for the most part the wide excpts my putter problem..doesnt understand it but excepts it :)

Yeah, she just discovered my golf shoe addiction recently and just laughed. I'm hoping I get the same reaction when she realizes I have more than one putter!

The Queen Bee may end up joining the collection soon. Still pondering...
lol.. just tell her they are an investment and hold their value.. which is 100 percent true. just leave out the part where you nevwr plan on selling them.

I like the way you think! I could just tell her I'm buying it for my daughter (2 yrs old) and saving it for her...for like 10 years!
hey it is a queen bee. so it would be great to buy it for a princess who will grow to be a queen..

as you can see I have had lots of practice with this. just let me know if tou need more help :)

hey it is a queen bee. so it would be great to buy it for a princess who will grow to be a queen..

as you can see I have had lots of practice with this. just let me know if tou need more help :)

My Studio Stock 14 showed up today and as far as my wife now knows..... my son has a basically brand new BB1 waiting for him for when he is old enough....

Now I have to find a headcover for the Studio Stock which might be interesting.

lol.. just tell her they are an investment and hold their value.. which is 100 percent true. just leave out the part where you nevwr plan on selling them.

I hope this is a joke cause its not true. Do Bettinardi hold their value better than most absolutely. You will lose money collecting any putter type just so you know.

I hope this is a joke cause its not true. Do Bettinardi hold their value better than most absolutely. You will lose money collecting any putter type just so you know.

Sounds like you speak from experience?

Bingo, the idea of putters as an investment has always cracked me up.

Unless it's one that is both left and right handed. THAT is a putter that is worth something.

#Eleanor

Sounds like you speak from experience?

Its funny because ive collected, saved and sold putters and never lost money. Some yes and some ive made money on. Plus we were having a fun conversation..

Nice!! I'm going to consult with you before all equipment purchases from now on! :act-up:
Lmao.. hey I only have so many ideas.. save them for the real wants :)

Its funny because ive collected, saved and sold putters and never lost money. Some yes and some ive made money on. Plus we were having a fun conversation..

What brand?

Many.. betti, scotty , tp. Mills couple seemores. Its all about the deal you get on them. Last year I purchased 10 putters. Sold 7 and made the money to pay for the 3 I purchased . This year I sold 2 for more than I paid to buy my tri sole .. like I said you loose some on some but you can make some too..

Now in context yes you can loose money on collecting putters. So I would hope that all the smiley faces and lol's would indicate that there was sarcasm in thr conversation.

However you can make money too

Buy them new, lose your arse on a sale. Buy them in excellent used condition at a great price, you cam absolutely make a little scratch. Made $60 each on the last 2 SeeMores I sold but only because I basically stole them at the price I paid for them.

Buy them new, lose your arse on a sale. Buy them in excellent used condition at a great price, you cam absolutely make a little scratch. Made $60 each on the last 2 SeeMores I sold but only because I basically stole them at the price I paid for them.
Very true buddy. And of course its partly your enabling friendship thst gets me to buy them new... :)

Back