What do you do for a living?

So the social media thing is official. I am in charge of all five courses Facebook pages. They need to get me photos, promos and info, but I take care of the presentation.

That was all we really had time to go over, and that was just yesterday. I think more is coming, but there is other stuff to take care of first.

Congrats Smalls! Hope it turns out to be very prosperous for you!

I recently changed jobs, my new role is executive search director for a human resources retained search firm.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I quit my job a week and a half ago, and turned back to freelancing, movies, TV-shows and commercials is what I do.

Quitting feels good for the moment.

Nice, smalls.
I'm a cart kid royale.:blob:

Retired Marine.... I putz around in the yard, play golf, shuttle between Florida, Arizona and Washington state, travel a lot, spend hours taking photographs of different places and things, including astromical, and enjoy the company of my wife in all these things.

I quit my job a week and a half ago, and turned back to freelancing, movies, TV-shows and commercials is what I do.

Quitting feels good for the moment.

I've only seen the golf videos you post on THP, and they are.great. I imagine you'll be busy with freelancing.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

I teach art classes online for a community college, and watch my two year old daughter during the day. I want to start my own business making and selling paintings. I hope to get that started before the end of this year.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

So the social media thing is official. I am in charge of all five courses Facebook pages. They need to get me photos, promos and info, but I take care of the presentation.

That was all we really had time to go over, and that was just yesterday. I think more is coming, but there is other stuff to take care of first.
That's awesome! If you haven't already make sure their Yelp pages are up and you have claimed your business owners account to see what Yelp is bringing you month over month.

Tap tap taparoo

I work for a Sports and Service Marketing Company called Ignition Inc, which is a subsidiary of Havas Media. Pretty cool job...Got a free branded Golf bag out of the deal. Lol

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

I oversee Social Media Marketing for three global brands.

I work for a local bank as a banker/teller, so golfing kind of counts as work some days!

Real Estate investor and Futures trader primarily trade oil and s&p futures.

Systems engineer for a NASA subcontractor.

I'm a former Business Banker that just left to become a bank examiner. The new job will provide some great travel across the US, and hopefully some opportunities to play some courses.

Sports writer (freelance, at the moment).

;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a CPA partner at a small accounting firm

Sent from my DROID MAXX using Tapatalk

Play with bikes.

I am a Systems Analyst for a large financial services company (if you have life or disability insurance from your employer there's a decent shot it's us)

Commercial Account Executive for a global insurance company. Romancing clients on the golf course may or may not form part of my week....

Back