2014 US Open Contest & Thread - Awesome Prizes

something just didn't sit right with me with this Fitzpatrick kid, and it only took me 18 holes to put my finger on it... no hat? I'm not sure i've seen anyone on tour not wear a hat?

I missed his whoopsie but saw the great shot on the par 3

I was delayed on that. I had to pause my marquee coverage so I just saw it a few minutes ago. Now back live and Rose and the Am just hit some nice shots on 9.

something just didn't sit right with me with this Fitzpatrick kid, and it only took me 18 holes to put my finger on it... no hat? I'm not sure i've seen anyone on tour not wear a hat?

very Robert Rock-ish.

Rosey...yikes on missing that putt

good start for Phil. That last par putt was huge IMO. He seemed to be losing steam down the stretch & showed on some shots. I think the afternoon will play harder, so even par isn't bad right now. Kudos to the guys that shot under par because that course looks like its ready to eat up some afternoon play.

good start for Phil. That last par putt was huge IMO. He seemed to be losing steam down the stretch & showed on some shots. I think the afternoon will play harder, so even par isn't bad right now. Kudos to the guys that shot under par because that course looks like its ready to eat up some afternoon play.

Course looked fairly soft this morning, especially early on. I agree in that I think it will continue to play harder as it dries out.

I mentioned earlier he is probably the only guy playing today w/o head wear, it looks so odd

Great shot there out of that bunker lie!

real nice bunker shot by Fowler.

I'm home and ready to watch some golf. Good luck to everyone in the contest.

DJ with a nice birdie putt. He was almost my pick. I'm just still bitter by what he did to me at The Masters

Bubba golf at Pinehurst is going to be fun

seems like the consensus from the guys who are done is this mornings round was the easiest, softest & probably shortest they will see this week

seems like the consensus from the guys who are done is this mornings round was the easiest, softest & probably shortest they will see this week

That means the rest of the week is going to be fun

hard for these guys to complain about a 507 yard par 4 being too long, when they hit a FW or hybrid off the tee

I don't know why, Phil being asked about the insider trading seems like a completely inappropriate question at this time. Probably just me. The questions should be kept about the game and how he thinks he's doing etc... I'm not a huge Phil fan, but I don't think of him as a dirtbag (yet) either, LOL. It just struck me as wrong.

I don't know why, Phil being asked about the insider trading seems like a completely inappropriate question at this time. Probably just me. The questions should be kept about the game and how he thinks he's doing etc... I'm not a huge Phil fan, but I don't think of him as a dirtbag (yet) either, LOL. It just struck me as wrong.
since the news dropped while he was playing, not surprising but today should be the end of it

I bet 441 is salivating at this course. It's a chutters dream

I bet 441 is salivating at this course. It's a chutters dream

I mean I wouldnt turn down an invite to play or anything

You could chutt from 150 yds out

Back