Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

If the skirt feels good on the range, I may not change

#freedom

If there was any inkling of your mancard still around, it is now fully gone

I've been gone a long time. I almost missed my payment.... But I'm back, guys. Can't wait to do some catching up.

I've been gone a long time. I almost missed my payment.... But I'm back, guys. Can't wait to do some catching up.

Welcome back. Glad to hear you'll be joining everyone in 3+ weeks.

Awesome to hear and looking forward to seeing you in Ocean City!

Welcome back. Glad to hear you'll be joining everyone in 3+ weeks.
Thanks buddy.

Awesome to hear and looking forward to seeing you in Ocean City!
Maybe we need to get in a round or two before then.... I haven't touched my clubs since last September. I'm going more for the company than I am to display any sort of golfing talents, that's for sure.

Colt, you have no idea how awesome it is to see you back posting here

Glad you're back Colt. Look forward to seeing you in OC.

Colt, you have no idea how awesome it is to see you back posting here

It was thanks to you, dude. THANK YOU!

....You too, Ricky

It was thanks to you, dude. THANK YOU!

....You too, Ricky

You sure its me and not one of your soldiers? haha See you next month!!

You sure its me and not one of your soldiers? haha See you next month!!

Yeah. Sorry about that. I was this close to cursing you out via text!

Can't wait to see a lean mean Ricky here in the near future!

Can't wait to see you in OC Colt! Glad to hear you will be there hope all is well man.

Everyone check your PMs - Saturday dinner buffet details from GG!

Also, I am guessing that we will be able to purchase adult beverages from the bar during dinner?

Also, I am guessing that we will be able to purchase adult beverages from the bar during dinner?

nice to see it evolve, we are getting there!

I am pretty sure there will be some adult beverages there.

will there be eggburgers?

Shirley Temples only for you skirt boy.

Yes, you can get adult beverages at the bar, that shouldn't be a problem at all.

We have a great private room set up with a balcony that overlooks the course. I was told it's the prettiest view in the place.

GG I'm assuming since dinner is at the course it will be directly after round are finished???

GG I'm assuming since dinner is at the course it will be directly after round are finished???

That is correct. I knew I forgot to add something to that PM. Dinner will take place right after the last group comes in, we are figuring that will be somewhere around 5:30pm.

Wishing I didn't have to do a day trip for this one but I'm really looking forward to meeting and getting to play with some of the members.

Wishing I didn't have to do a day trip for this one but I'm really looking forward to meeting and getting to play with some of the members.

B, you did get my PM right?

I jsut realised, in two weeks, I will be on the road on my way to Ocean City!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Back