2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

The chatter and hype surrounding this event has been steadily increasing as of late and I look forward to that continuing some this weekend in Tennessee.

Like all THP events, it will be here before we know it!

Cant wait to get these contests kicked off. The interest level seem at a all time high and these spots will be truly coveted.

BRING THE CONTESTS!!!! So ready to get this thing kicked off!

For the remainder of my practice sessions this year with every range ball I will be reciting the name of a member of the #ZooCrew. Saving the driver swipes for Finley.

For the remainder of my practice sessions this year with every range ball I will be reciting the name of a member of the #ZooCrew. Saving the driver swipes for Finley.

I will definitely think of this from now on. Especially with wedge and trying to avenge my disaster against Johnny. Think for putting it's between Sabella and Finley.

Just finished up a putting lesson, with some short game.
I will be a fine tuned machine when the rubber hits the road!!

Can't wait to see it in person......big slice on the range followed with a female tennis player like FIIINNNNLLLEEEYY

Can't wait to see it in person......big slice on the range followed with a female tennis player like FIIINNNNLLLEEEYY

Its not a slice in the internet, its called a power fade

Its not a slice in the internet, its called a power fade

But as soon as you plan for the power fade, it turns into a snap-hook on the course.

Those ducks get the best of me.

Without fail, every time I plan for a cut, it goes the other way. The rest of the round it is the same shot over and over, but when I really need to hit one, it disappears from my game.

Throw in being an embarassingly short driver of the ball, a constant cut (until you need one), and a suspect short game.... then I make an awesome anti-"internet golfer"

In Grandaddy one
THP was undone
and beaten like egg white merengue.
But #Grandaddy DOS will be the end of the host
by the InternetBasementGolf gang

Captain JMan is chillin'
cause his team’s more than willin'
to put in the work that it takes.
He gave #ZooCrew a warning
their loss they’ll be mourning
since internetgolfers aren’t fakes

THP will talk trash
and then they will clash
with the crew that doesn’t compare
JMan’s building a team
that’s not just a dream
but more like the #ZooCrew’s nightmare

I will end my short story
of camaraderie and glory
to the #ZooCrew… be ready to fight
Cally’s red white and blue
are great colors it’s true
but this team all bleeds Green and White !

Putting lesson today, sure to drop scores!
I cant wait to see if I get to take my talents to California and break the #zoocrew down!

Putting lesson today, sure to drop scores!
I cant wait to see if I get to take my talents to California and break the #zoocrew down!

CJ, don't want to break your heart, but you can't drive to this event! :)

You must fly sooner or later!

Screw it. I said I wasnt gonna try for this but why wouldn't I? If I can get in, I'm making it happen.

That's no slice, that's a strategic fade!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Almost 46 hours with nothing in here????

Really?

Played today, felt like I could have played better, felt like I left shots on the course.

I was 1 shot away from my PB!
I will be ready if and when my name is called upon!

Continuing improvement and hard work by THP'ers will spell BAD NEWS for the #ZooCrew!

#ItsaPromise

C'mon THP'rs ZooCrew is lurking, trolling this thread looking for ammo. Let's not get soft!

I can only imagine the amount of smack talk that will commence once the team starts taking shape and Captain James has his troops in line for battle!

I'm glad the ZooCrew architects of this event are discussing the important things today...

y6ysybu9.jpg

Heh.

Thanks to the inspiration to try and get into this event, my handicap is heading in the right direction. I don't know if I'll actually get in, but if I do, I'll be ready.

Back