2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
#TheGrandaddy was one of the greatest golf events ever held. The Zoo Crew vs Team THP (DreamTeam) held in beautiful Palm Springs, CA and you can read all about the event here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...andaddy-Recap-Thread-amp-Special-Announcement

See what the 1st year participants had to say about the Grandaddy of Em All in the link above and the best part is, the event is coming back in 2014. We will kick off this thread with a message from the Zoo Crew captain, Harry Arnett from Callaway Golf and continue to add more videos from the Zoo Crew.

If you are a golfer, this event is for you and coming throughout the year, ways to enter and be a part of The Grandaddy of Em All.

The Event
Team THP vs Team Callaway
8 Members on each side
All expense paid trip to CA.
Clubs, Fitting, R&D Facility
Golf at the nicest place you will ever play
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!

Meet Some Of The Callaway Golf Zoo Crew
Spoiler
Harry Arnett
[video=youtube;lZikSuc-ubI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZikSuc-ubI[/video]

Hashtag Chad

Ethan Ganot

Jason Finley

Rhiona Sullivan
[video=youtube;F-M8jE_co1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-M8jE_co1U[/video]

Johnny Rodriguez

Scott Goryl

Last edited:
Harry really enjoys smack talk doesn't he?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Dos!!!! Oh man, this is gonna be a good one

I'm really looking forward to the selection process to start for this. James is going to have one heck of a team under his belt come December.

Umm yeah, I want this!

Captain Jman?!?!

Excited to see what the entry entails!

Man if that doesnt fuel the fire within you, nothing will! I have got to be a part of#GranddaddyDos!

I'll be doing my best with every contest entry. How could you not want to be in the Dos!

Put me in coach!
Harry is hilarious.

It's going to be incredible. I will be doing whatever it takes for another shot at Callaway.

LMAO at Harry. Too competitive a team?!?!

Let the trash talk begin!

I think Harry had one too many Dose's following the dead. Captain James 'jman' 'coach' kojak will take down Harry and his band of merry maids.

The DOS! Harry with the smack talk already. This is going to be awesome. Looking forward to THP bringing home the belt this year!

Don't hold back Harry, THP can take your best.

I would like to put a hurt on Harry :) he sure thinks he is Funny

Haha silly Harry. Obviously ready to go 0-2 against THPers this year :D

Love it. Harry is awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's hard to even express how much it would mean to be a part of this event.

I'll be working hard to get my game in shape.
Just in case captain James needs me!

I'll be ready!

This event is going to be un-freaking-believable.

I may have missed it but is there any chance THP and Callaway are heading back to the Hideaway for this one? Is so, that alone is enough to get anyone jumping at the opportunity.

Awesome stuff! I would love to be part of the dos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Harry can show up for dos days of golf this time instead of making Rhi do the heavy lifting.

Harry has also failed another way by putting that huge bullseye on the #Zoocrews back for this years #Grandaddy. I'll do anything and everything to get back there!

Harry, please? Really? C'mon man. THP Dream Team will destroy the Zoo Crew! My contest entry imagination is in over drive.

JM

How awesome is it that stuff is already coming out about the Grandaddy 2??? Can't wait to see what the entry contests are, and after Grandaddy 1, I would think entries are going to be through the roof!

Looks like a great "first event" to be able to attend. DOS! Fingers crossed!

Back