Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you like your f15? I just picked one up as opposed to the Org 14 because I hate bags with Club companies on them. My ogio synchro was great on my push cart but terrible ona golf cart.

I like(d) it. I still would if it didn't have just a couple small, and really fairly insignificant, problems.

A) The big plastic thing going around the putter well opening came off, so when I pull out my SuperStroke 2.0, it grabs 1/2 the time and pulls it off. Something some glue would surely fix.
B) A couple of the zipper pulls have broken off. Again, fixable.
3) The way the material fold over the top into the club slots; sometimes that gets grabbed and comes up and I had to tuck it back down

All small things. And FWIW, I was never gentle with that thing in over a year of solid use. That includes traveling, carts, push carts, range time, in and out of the car to the garage, getting hit by the kid pulling into the garage, dirt, weather, etc.

It's still a pretty solid bag. I just needed a reason to buy something with Cally on it for the Gauntlet.

Trying to decide what to put in the W/S m3s.

Do I play 4-PW with KBS Tours in stiff

4-PW with KBS tour-v in xstiff

Or the third option is soft stepping the tour-vs and playing 5-PW/GW

I just need to pick one and go with it.

Well ponder is over and Deuce is the man!

Shirts and shorts. Gotta get out this weekend and scour over the last minute fathers day deals and see what apparel I can grab!

I don't think you can go wrong with any of that. Those will be some fantastic scoring sticks.

As for my ponder, now that the 5 Deep is taken care of, my focus is solely on a Protype iX #9. Gotta have one soon.

B330 or Tour Preferred X or Nike RZN Black I can't decide! I love all three.

Looking to replace my Taylormade Burner T5 with something newer. Not too fond of the closed face on the Burner anymore. Maybe I should look into some adjustable options.

Here are the current specs of the Burner.
T5
Loft: 17.5˚
Lie: 59.5˚
Head volume: 144cc
Length: 42"
Swing weight: D5

What do you guys think? Should I consider the Cobra Bio Cell line, Callaway Bertha, Taylormade SLDR?

Looking to replace my Taylormade Burner T5 with something newer. Not too fond of the closed face on the Burner anymore. Maybe I should look into some adjustable options.

T5

What do you guys think? Should I consider the Cobra Bio Cell line, Callaway Bertha, Taylormade SLDR?

I25 or the Bertha

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

T5

With that, grab a Big Bertha 5 wood, loft down to 17 to open the face, or stay at 18, and have a missile launcher.

Looking at drivers.... BB or BioCell.....

Does ATL handle divorce cases???

I was away for awhile what happened to the recoils?

I like(d) it. I still would if it didn't have just a couple small, and really fairly insignificant, problems.

A) The big plastic thing going around the putter well opening came off, so when I pull out my SuperStroke 2.0, it grabs 1/2 the time and pulls it off. Something some glue would surely fix.
B) A couple of the zipper pulls have broken off. Again, fixable.
3) The way the material fold over the top into the club slots; sometimes that gets grabbed and comes up and I had to tuck it back down

All small things. And FWIW, I was never gentle with that thing in over a year of solid use. That includes traveling, carts, push carts, range time, in and out of the car to the garage, getting hit by the kid pulling into the garage, dirt, weather, etc.

It's still a pretty solid bag. I just needed a reason to buy something with Cally on it for the Gauntlet.

Awesome. So it worked well in a golf cart? That's my main gripe with my Ogio. It was great in my push cart but awful on a golf cart.

I was away for awhile what happened to the recoils?

Traded them to my good buddy Canadan. Might have been good in this set but alas they are being used.

I think I am going to go with the tour-v for these. The lower launch and spin should be good with the weaker lofts the M3s have.

Traded them to my good buddy Canadan. Might have been good in this set but alas they are being used.

I think I am going to go with the tour-v for these. The lower launch and spin should be good with the weaker lofts the M3s have.

I like this choice a lot. Straight x or stepping x or s?

I like this choice a lot. Straight x or stepping x or s?

Just going to go straight x. I could soft step them but I think they will be just fine without doing that.

Awesome. So it worked well in a golf cart? That's my main gripe with my Ogio. It was great in my push cart but awful on a golf cart.
Top pockets on the sides... The lined ones... Are kind of trapped by the strap.

Just going to go straight x. I could soft step them but I think they will be just fine without doing that.

With a 47* PW, you should have no problem getting them in the air. I think you're going to really like them.

The tour v are designed to play lighter than the tours so that you can play stiffer flex. Words our of Kim Bralys mouth. I loke going stright x for you gregdan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back