Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

So pumped for this event guys and it won't interfere with my watching Team USA in the World Cup!

Oh I am in for dinner after the round just sent my payment in to GG! Really looking forward to this all.

I jsut realised, in two weeks, I will be on the road on my way to Ocean City!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I will have a van full at this time also, and will be driving through the night to make the tee time!

I can't wait for this weekend as I will need it and I probably should pick up a club between now and then.

2 spots for PGA National up for grabs during this weekend (in 2 weeks), I sure hope my game decides to show up when it matters. #InternetGolferProblems

Oh, and did I mention the spots take half off the cost of the trip! #Motivation

2 spots for PGA National up for grabs during this weekend (in 2 weeks), I sure hope my game decides to show up when it matters. #InternetGolferProblems

ask for the event to be moved to sunday.

#UrALockThen
#NoGregDan4Favorite

ask for the event to be moved to sunday.

#UrALockThen
#NoGregDan4Favorite

I'm taking Thursday and Friday off, trying to trick my body into thinking Saturday is Sunday.

I'm really excited to see the course on Friday and scout it out a little. Looks like we are in for a treat all weekend. Thanks again Mike!

game is pretty solid right now, not many high scores and not many low scores, right around 6-8 over par, hope it holds or even improves a little in the next 2 weeks :banana:

36 on Friday should have your body thinking the next day is Sunday. I'll spend the whole round at Lighthouse telling you it is Monday. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm taking Thursday and Friday off, trying to trick my body into thinking Saturday is Sunday.

I'm really excited to see the course on Friday and scout it out a little. Looks like we are in for a treat all weekend. Thanks again Mike!

I think you need to just play with me.

This is quickly approaching and cannot wait!

After this week with the moving fiasco, a long weekend away with a group of THPers is going to be much needed.

Really can't wait to see the pairings

yes! I want to know who is carrying me. plus it will mean we are one step closer to the event!

yes! I want to know who is carrying me. plus it will mean we are one step closer to the event!

Definitely +1 working on my game but getting off the tee is killing me.

Using Tapatalk

I can feel it getting close....nice golf course...great people....am going to enjoy this golf trip!!!!!!

This is a very good deal for a very fine course!

This is quickly approaching and cannot wait!

After this week with the moving fiasco, a long weekend away with a group of THPers is going to be much needed.

You're nuthin' without me! I'll be there,don't worry:D

I know my excitement level is building towards this!

got out this morning for a 7 am tee time to get some practice in and I need more as I want to be #OutingApproved officially

After seeing the See More outing thread had me getting more and more exciting about this outing. Should be a great time.

We are soooooo close,I'm starting to flutter!

Really can't wait to see the pairings

Me too. For Fridays round would you mind working on my swing with me? Nothing crazy. Just if you see something obvious feel free to point out out

Back