She surprised me...

Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap

Took Grace to the course.....her first time out.
I had her tee off in the front of the womens tee box. She teed one off over the pond, chipped over a bunker and onto the green and had several good drives and iron shots. Plus she never putted over 3 times. Had several 2 putts. I took a few pics and these are from her tee off over the pond and her iron shot over bunker and on the green.

That's awesome man pretty impressive for first time out

That's great! Hopefully you have a playing partner real soon.

Well this makes me feel awful, already playing better than me hahahaha

That's awesome!

That is waaaay cool, memories that will last a life time!

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing!

Thats awesome man.

That's awesome!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is awesome, cannot wait until my girls are old enough to take to the golf course.

Really impressive. Bet both of you are pretty proud

That great look as though she likes it

Great stuff here. Love to see more kids take up this game.

Thanks all!!! The info I get is that there is alot of scholarships for girls golf and maybe that she will become awesome. She said and it was funny, she topped a couple and says " ugh dont think i will get a scholarship now" then she hit a good iron shot and hit one over bunker onto green. Then she said "well, maybe I will" lololol her expression and how she said it was hilarious. She even has her next set picked out lol She has the fever lol

That's awesome, doing it right!

That's great??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so cool! Can she teach me how to putt? I'd love to have no 3-jacks. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice! My best child memories is playing golf with my parents at her age or even younger.

That's awesome!!! There is nothing I like seeing more than youngsters in golf, we have keep this game going

Very cool!

Love to see this! My 8 year old starts golf lessons in a few weeks, I can't wait to get him out there. That's some quality time, out on the course.

Great stuff. Now, did she hedge a good time?

That is awesome and impressive. She's a natural. Can't wait til my daughter is old enough to do this.

Dude her set up position looks great. So natural and looking good already.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

That's great man. We're getting started over here too. Keeping it fun is so important at this young age.

Back