#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

Michigan has come a long way since the 3-5 guys last year huh Mike? lol

Get those entries in!
Running low on time!

No doubt, but probably only 3 or 4 signed up for this one :(

This is a bit unnerving... I don't get how or why the interest in this event is not at a fever pitch (For Many), The work on all levels (THP&Sponsor) that goes into putting on events like this are greatly appreciated. I for one would hate for THP to "Learn its lesson" and have events like this slip away.

Events like this are part of what makes THP a special place to so many!

I don't get it either. It is going to be a very unique event, unlike any other we've had. That alone makes me want in. Wilson is celebrating 100 years and that also makes me want in. I grew up with Wilson products--baseball gloves and balls, golf clubs and balls and more and that makes me want in. The fact that only 9 guys get the privilege.......well, you get the picture.

la%20palla%20Wilson%20nella%20scena%20Cast%20Away%20con%20Tom%20Hanks--180x140.jpg

Where is the love?

(Seriously people, sign up!!)

Totally understandable buddy.
I was referring to the locals and bordering states.
It happens though. People have things going on, dont want to travel, life gets in the way.
In the end, we are going to have 9 THPers have an incredible weekend.
Does 3-4 hours even count as travel? Being this close, should be a no-brainer for people to try.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hmm very surprised at the lack of interest maybe because its wilson and not taylormade? i hope i get to this. my first irons ever were wilson and there M3 line is really sharp this year

Totally understandable buddy.
I was referring to the locals and bordering states.
It happens though. People have things going on, dont want to travel, life gets in the way.
In the end, we are going to have 9 THPers have an incredible weekend.
I hope to be one of the 9.

But even if I'm not I can't wait to find out what THP and Wilson have up their sleeves for this one!

I would love to get into this event. I started playing golf with my neighbor's wilson irons and I loved the Wilson Staff balls when I first bought balls.
And, it would be nice to golf in cool weather!

I don't get it either. It is going to be a very unique event, unlike any other we've had. That alone makes me want in. Wilson is celebrating 100 years and that also makes me want in. I grew up with Wilson products--baseball gloves and balls, golf clubs and balls and more and that makes me want in. The fact that only 9 guys get the privilege.......well, you get the picture.

I love all the 100 year celebration equipment and bags. Wilson has brought it with their new line of equipment this year. I'm hoping we get a ton more entries.

Just for fun, although it might be my best entry.

Yay three more pages. Let's keep the entries coming and keep this amazing opportunity on the front page!

Good luck guys I wish I could jump in on this one unfortunately it wont be in the cards on those dates.

Cant wait to see who the lucky members are. Anyone with those dates open that is not in on this is CRAZY

At least you have OH and MI to save the day!

Hopefully people ponder this more over the weekend, and take the time to throw their hat in the ring. May be one of the best values as far as money spent for what you get Ive seen recently (let alone everything else going on with it)

I'm hoping for a strong Tennessee showing for this one, I'd love to be picked and visit Chicago and Wilson.
Getting more distance outta my driver won't hurt either
=)

Just a couple of days left to enter this one, c'mon people!

Last edited:
It really pains me to have to pass on this, if it wasn't for the fact that I haven't seen any of my family, except my mother, in over ten years I would totally postpone my trip to TX to try and get in on this.

I don't get the lack of interest either.
But then, I'm one of the biggest Wilson homers on this site, I have had a Wilson club of some sort in my bag for at least 40 of those 100 years.

If you are sleeping on this one, you are really missing out!

I may be a bigger Wilson lover than BAMBOO BENDER. First set of clubs. Used their products in every sport growing up. I have a knee replacement in the Fall or I would love to try to go to Chicago. I think just the history this company has and the potential it holds will make this a heck of a trip.I think the best part of all will be that these folks will listen to your input. They know they are underdogs and have not forgotten who made their past success happen.They dominate in tennis, baseball and other team sports. Heck they make killer sneakers in tennis. Seems like they could source golf shoes as well.With products like those reviewed on THP in the past week plus the Nexus bag,Duo ball and the 8802 putter launching soon this is a company on the rise. Would love to see if they well use the synergy of their entire brand

#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

Let's get those entries in! Following along the SeeMore event thread made me real excited to think about the possibilities Wilson could offer!

I really hope to get into this one, I have been brain storming like crazy to get the perfect tweet, I can't be left behind for this one.

Seeing the reviews of this current line up has my interest in what Wilson has in store for those who get in at a high high level

If you have any hesitation on entering or not, just know THP does it right and bigger than better, do yourself a favor and get your entry in.

If there are any doubts about the validity of this I would recommend you check out the SeeMore live update thread. Get the entries in gents...this is going to be a blast!
Absolutely, I had no idea they could pack so much into a single day event.

If there are any doubts about the validity of this I would recommend you check out the SeeMore live update thread. Get the entries in gents...this is going to be a blast!

Good advice here. I am at the SeeMore event right now, and having been to the other very intimate event at Adams Golf, I can attest to how special these events are. Wilson will be special. If you can make it work, enter. If you are lucky enough to get in, you will love it.

Happy Fathers Day to all.:golf:I googled :wilson: Innovation Center last night and read several articles and watched some amazing videos. I took from all of this that the lucky winners are really going to see a sports lab that endeavors to make products better as the athletes who use those tools get better and stronger. Frankly that is much cooler than some of the better marketed brands who just churn product out to hit the next quarterly sales number.
Apparently they have renovated and make it look as cool as it is functional.

Back