Friends and I made ESPN at the Open yesterday

lilbilly

Reaction score
Handicap
Myself in the red shorts and 2 friends on either side of me yesterday as Jordan Spieth made his punch out from the pine straw on #2. We were giddy like school girls when we saw the ball come bouncing up next to us.

ezu4u7e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Pretty Cool!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Super cool.

Did u yell baba boooeeeey

Nice!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's pretty sweet!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

It's crazy how close spectators can get at these tournaments. Did he say anything to you guys?

It's crazy how close spectators can get at these tournaments. Did he say anything to you guys?

No, he seems to be a pretty straight faced guy. It was cool to hear him discussing the shot and club choice with his caddy and then watch him not worry about the fence at all and perfectly execute it.

3a6e5anu.jpg

Here's another of us in the background of Keegan Bradley's shot on 18. We were all smiling and laughing cause my friend in the black shorts was waving at the camera.

Fun day and cool to be caught on camera twice!

He is a good kid - he was introduced to me at a club recently and he was incredibly respectful - kept calling me Mr._____ and always making eye contact - kid comes from good parenting.

We also came face to face with Ben Crenshaw as he was getting water from the cooler. Ended up chatting with his wife for 3 holes or so while watching, she was very friendly.

Man that's pretty neat!!

Pretty cool right there.

That's really cool!

That's freaking cool. I'd be worried about somehow distracting him or something.

Wow that is pretty cool.

Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is pretty freaking cool.

That's sweet man!!

We also came face to face with Ben Crenshaw as he was getting water from the cooler. Ended up chatting with his wife for 3 holes or so while watching, she was very friendly.

I wish NBC would have brought Ben up in the booth sometime during their broadcast to explain what his thinking was in his restoration. Would have made for some good TV, especially if Johnny Miller was there.

Pretty cools pictures, Billy.

Back