Contest Winners Thread

nice prizepack there, congrats

Great haul for a great review. Contrast cridings!

Very nice cridings. Love those grips.

Back to winning again! 2nd Swing Golf is doing a 7 day FB contest, won the first day prize of a Puma hat (I'm Joe Marino):
KWAMz9pl.png

Back to winning again! 2nd Swing Golf is doing a 7 day FB contest, won the first day prize of a Puma hat (I'm Joe Marino):
KWAMz9pl.png
Congrats. I saw this contest yesterday. Maybe I should enter.

Congrats. I saw this contest yesterday. Maybe I should enter.
Def. do and they have a US Open contest for some sweet limited ed. gear!

Def. do and they have a US Open contest for some sweet limited ed. gear!

THP has a pretty sweet one going on too. Some might call the prize a bit limited edition. :angel:

Congrats guys and I hope I win that limited edition swag.

Some great wins fellas! Congrats.

Very jealous of you PhillyV

Just rec'd my Swingbyte 2 in the mail! Thanks THP!!

20140611_170339.jpg

Congrats on the awesome wins everyone those are some SWEET prizes!

Using Tapatalk

Well I wanted to keep pictures off of here until I had some in hand and could give a review. But I couldn't resist! Look what came today!! Huge thanks again to THP and Bushnell!!

Very jealous of this. I missed out on this great THP contest. After golfing with the local THP crew I need one of these range finders. I thought it would slow down the pace a bit but I was amazed at how fast those guys could pull it out, grab the distance and go.

Very nice win! Congrats

Just rec'd my Swingbyte 2 in the mail! Thanks THP!!

Congrats on the win! You'll definitely have to let us know how it works for ya!

Swingbyte 2, thanks THP! Can't wait to give this a try this weekend.

4u4a6uge.jpg

Finally after almost a month the grips I won via FB arrived!

So since I have been slacking I thought it was needed that I update this thread with some of my recent wins...

First on the docket, I won a Greg Norman giveaway on Twitter which netted me a BioCell Driver, 6 Shark TM gloves, and a signed hat. I was excited as The Shark was one if my favorite golfer's while growing up.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402714641.237887.jpg

Next I won a Pure Grip contest on FB for a SeeMore FGP putter. I went with the mallet version. (Pictures posted in SeeMore Thread)

Lastly I won a set of Lamkin Grips on a Twitter contest and went with the UTx Midsize.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402714762.323553.jpg

Almost forgot the best win of all. I won create a ball marker contest on Twitter and had this made. Love my little girl. She loves the game so much and I will make this my new ball mark on the course.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402714850.846547.jpg

Seriously u won a bio cell? Lucky sob I'm jealous

I just live down the road a bit should you want to swing it.

Dang Matt. What a freaking haul. Haha. Congrats dude!

My wife still thinks I buy all this stuff.

Contest Winners Thread

Haha. I do buy most of my stuff but I just tell the wife I won it. Makes it easier to explain.

Congrats Matt!

Back