Official 2014 World Cup Thread (Spoilers)

Costa Rica has been the better side in this half, what a shocking result.

What. A. Result

Cannot believe Costa Rica...great result for them.

Now, come on England

Time for Italy to park the bus, right? 1 goal is plenty for them. ;-)

Edit: spoke too soon!

I may be biased,but England were the far better team!!!!

Didn't see the whole match but seemed that they were pushing hard but couldn't finish toward the end. Did they have a bunch of chances?

Bad loss for england

I am not shocked by Costa Rica, they are a tough side. Got too see that in CONCACAF qualifying wont ever forget that snow game in Denver. This might be the shining moment for them because it is gonna be tough for them to advance but they are in the drivers seat so we shall see.

Pretty spent after watching three games, but going to soldier through the last one.

Pretty spent after watching three games, but going to soldier through the last one.

Good stuff this will be 2 and a half matches for me. What an awesome day of WC soccer!

You are biased. England had more of the possession in the second half, but that's because Italy chose to sit back after the second goal. England had no creativity at all in the last 30 minutes of the game when they needed a goal. Tale of 2 halves, really.

You are biased. England had more of the possession in the second half, but that's because Italy chose to sit back after the second goal. England had no creativity at all in the last 30 minutes of the game when they needed a goal. Tale of 2 halves, really.

Agreed. And listening to the commentators they both felt the same way . I actually feel Italy was the much better team.

Should add in that England had awful attempts at their free kicks and corners.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Really entertaining match between Ivory Coast and Japan on now...... Tune in

I think Drogba is in the starting 11 in Ivory Coast's next game. Their entire team was lifted up the second he came into the game.

I think Drogba is in the starting 11 in Ivory Coast's next game. Their entire team was lifted up the second he came into the game.

Yeah but then if it is close why not leave him on the bench and then he is fresh. He starts gonna be done by 60th IMO.

Can't believe the Japanese goalkeeper gave up that soft near post goal.

Real weak, it was like he made it look like he was trying but really didnt haha

Not biased, blind drunk LOL. I need to re watch the highlights sober.

What a hilarious commercial...FIFA - We're against match manipulation...unless of course our guys can receive the bribe payments.

Argentina were a little disappointing in that game. Bosnia had a few good chances of causing an upset there. Fabulous goal by Messi though! Still my tip for winning the final.

There's nothing I like better than seeing Portugal self implode!!!!! Could be a cricket score coming up here. With GD quite possibly being a deciding factor in this group, this could be good news for the US team.

Pepe is a MORON

What's worse he did it as the ref was walking towards them. I'll take any help for the US in 6 days

Back