The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd times a charm? I hope...

Man, at this point I think we ALL hope it's the charm. Seriously. Hoping they get you guys some realistic answers ASAP.

If you're on the first tee waiting and the guys getting ready to tee off are both wearing jean shorts and NASCAR t shirts while smoking cigarettes on a 50° day, turn around immediately!!!! Wow dumbest people I've encountered in a long time. Watched them drive the cart on the green, I wish I was kidding.

If you're on the first tee waiting and the guys getting ready to tee off are both wearing jean shorts and NASCAR t shirts while smoking cigarettes on a 50° day, turn around immediately!!!! Wow dumbest people I've encountered in a long time. Watched them drive the cart on the green, I wish I was kidding.

Did you just say 50 degree day? In June?

It's stories liked that that remind me of the old Keanu Reeves scene in Parenthood.

He's ranting to about his deadbeat dad. Saying you need a license to drive, hint and even to fish. But they will let any ole SOB be a father.
love the flick

PoW!!!

lol yes sir. That's NY for you, rainy and windy today.

I know some people prefer colder weather places, but I can't even imagine being cold in June. Wow, I thought even Minnesota was warm by now.

I know some people prefer colder weather places, but I can't even imagine being cold in June. Wow, I thought even Minnesota was warm by now.
lol it's not always like this, been really nice lately. Just cold this morning with the wind and rain. Getting nicer with the sun out

I really need to get better at not letting little things get to me. :/

I really need to get better at not letting little things get to me. :/

Stick it out there mate, some folks just suck. I'm here if you need to chat!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Stick it out there mate, some folks just suck. I'm here if you need to chat!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
THanks buddy. It's really nothing important and shouldn't bother me. :shrug: oh well.

THanks buddy. It's really nothing important and shouldn't bother me. :shrug: oh well.

Hey man, sometimes you just need to rant a bit to get it out. It's all good!

Sick and tired of my job. Have no family left in the state, no children to worry about, really nothing hold the wife and I back...just need a new career opportunity, but can't figure out what I want to do.

I seriously find myself sitting around all day long on THP (no offense), or on Twitter, Facebook, etc., all day long. I enjoy the pay for being out of school for 2 years, but I honestly don't see myself staying here for much longer or the rest of my life.

I'm in a similar boat man. I never planned to be living where I am now, no family here, don't know a lot of people because I spent the past few years going elsewhere on the weekends. I'm kinda stuck here for now though.

Happy Fathers Day to me :(

a8enader.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ouch, dude that sucks. what happened?

Fat tee shot. REALLY fat. My second round since buying it new.

Looks like you need an Alpha for fathers day :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I wish. It's been in my trunk for a few weeks since I last played, so not sure if the heat had something to do with it. It felt weird when I hit, but the ball ended up about 100 yards down the fairway along with part of the tee box. I went to put the head cover on and... kerplunk.

Next weekend is a 3 day golf weekend in Orlando with some of my buddies. There are 8 of us. Or there were 8 of us. One guy, who I don't know very well, was admitted to the hospital with some chest pains, and is out. I am on the hook for 2 three bedroom condos, which were going to house 6 of our group, and I have already paid for. Now we have to scramble for a replacement with less than a week's notice.

Next weekend is a 3 day golf weekend in Orlando with some of my buddies. There are 8 of us. Or there were 8 of us. One guy, who I don't know very well, was admitted to the hospital with some chest pains, and is out. I am on the hook for 2 three bedroom condos, which were going to house 6 of our group, and I have already paid for. Now we have to scramble for a replacement with less than a week's notice.
Lots of thpers in that area...maybe start a thread

I wish. It's been in my trunk for a few weeks since I last played, so not sure if the heat had something to do with it. It felt weird when I hit, but the ball ended up about 100 yards down the fairway along with part of the tee box. I went to put the head cover on and... kerplunk.

Brutal man. That sucks so much :/

Yup. I just hit Callaway on Twitter to see who I could email about it. If they can't do anything, I'll understand since it was a clearance club.

Yup. I just hit Callaway on Twitter to see who I could email about it. If they can't do anything, I'll understand since it was a clearance club.

Thankfully, the Callaway CS folks already responded to me on Twitter and asked for my contact info so we can figure out what, if anything, they can do. So their response was, as usual, excellent and timely. And like I said before - if they can't do anything since it's an older club (even though I bought it brand new from Dicks) I'll understand, I don't think shafts with Razr Fit adaptors are too expensive on eBay, plus I have 2 old drivers I can use in the meantime, a Cobra offset LD and a TM 580XD. Still, just bummed that this happened so quickly to a new club.

Heck, when my first shot of the day ended up in a bunker, I should have known the rest of the day was going to be like that.

Thankfully, the Callaway CS folks already responded to me on Twitter and asked for my contact info so we can figure out what, if anything, they can do. So their response was, as usual, excellent and timely. And like I said before - if they can't do anything since it's an older club (even though I bought it brand new from Dicks) I'll understand, I don't think shafts with Razr Fit adaptors are too expensive on eBay, plus I have 2 old drivers I can use in the meantime, a Cobra offset LD and a TM 580XD. Still, just bummed that this happened so quickly to a new club.

Heck, when my first shot of the day ended up in a bunker, I should have known the rest of the day was going to be like that.

Well let's be honest here drivers aren't meant to take divots no matter how old the club is.

I'm sure callaway will take care of you buti can't really see how the club can be blamed. But I wasn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back