Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

Just caught up. Holy cow this was an amazing event, SeeMore just gets it, freaking incredible. Loved reading this whole thread, glad everyone had a blast, sink a ton of putts today.

Awesome event! Very jealous but also happy for those that were picked to attend. Enjoyed reading along with you!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I just caught up on the whole thread.

Thanks to THP and SeeMore for a great event and thanks to the participants for posting enough content to give the rest of us a taste of the experience.

I am really happy for Doc. I recall his not so flattering self evaluation of his putting game maybe a year ago when we first played together. Yesterday he wins a competition for an amazing prize. Well done!

This event has to be the most intimate event thp has ever done with an OEM. Such a cool experience

DawgDaddy on #4 tee.
5egyqaqe.jpg

It has already been mentioned numerous time, and I agree, this will be an event I look for in 2015! Great stuff! As I said earlier in this feed, the importance of a properly fitted putter has not been of importance until I see all the stuff posted here! Awesome event! Thanks THP and SeeMore!!!!

Cart golf!
a3a2ebar.jpg

I've loved the thread guys!! Great job everyone!! What I wanna see is a pic from Jman what did you get from the vault?

Cool hole on #4
6e4e5uze.jpg

Number 9 split fairway. Awesome looking hole

8e7y4eqa.jpg

Bhillin and & I cutting it close to the creek on 9.

8u8ysazu.jpg

Sheep barn off 10 tee

7adumapy.jpg

Cookie winning dolla bills on par 3 3rd:

Beautiful #11
Big drop off from the tee
a8ude2yr.jpg

Above hole is 401 par 4 into wind. Tough tough hole.

Course looks great. Have fun fellas!

Awesome updates from last night and today fellas. What a event this one has been

Suggestion box off 12 is strategically placed

egu8apa6.jpg

Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

Holly cow, #13 is a 451yd par 4.
465 from the tips
#internetgolferlong

Troy abusing the par 4 13th...457 yards. This for bird:

Turtle selfie! He told me to make the same face as him

dygudu3y.jpg

Back