What are you building? (Club style)

Love the weighting of my Ping Senita counterbalanced, but also love the Versa 7 head. Ordered a Tank Versa 36" and got a 17" SuperStroke Flatso grip. I think I can get the weighting pretty close to keep the overall weighting consistent.

Those W/S irons look great with the blue.

Just a question do you guys glue the ferrule to the hosel?

I'm thinking of reshafting my Hopkins wedges with Recoil shafts. Can I cut down Recoils with the same Home Depot pipe cutter that I use on steel shafts? Or do I need a saw?

I'm thinking of reshafting my Hopkins wedges with Recoil shafts. Can I cut down Recoils with the same Home Depot pipe cutter that I use on steel shafts? Or do I need a saw?

I would use a saw or a dremel. Too expensive a shaft to risk it

'
You need a chop saw. Pipe cutter will destroy graphite.

Definitely use a fine tooth saw or dremel. Pipe cutter will leave you in tears

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I need to find purple grips and ferrules for my up coming build any suggestions?

I need to find purple grips and ferrules for my up coming build any suggestions?

Lamkin grips and grail golf on ebay will have the ferrules

Removed my MCI's from the 588 MT/TT set and sanded down the tips to .355

Going to soft step them in a 5-PW set of Nike VRS Forged and leave them 1/2 inch long for now. THP Green PURE grips. Got all the prep work done and now just waiting for some collared ferrules to arrive in the mail.

Reshafting my friend's wedge, going with a KBS Hi-Rev instead of a standard KBS Tour.

Cell Parts is slow. I could drive there in three hours, yet not supposed to have my ferrules until Friday. Boooooooooooo.

Cell Parts is slow. I could drive there in three hours, yet not supposed to have my ferrules until Friday. Boooooooooooo.

Boooo I'm told the shafts I ordered for driver, 3wd and hybo are next Tuesday just in time for OC #newbag

My ferrules for the iron shaft swap are sat and I work sat looks like I got a busy couple days before OC building clubs

Boooo I'm told the shafts I ordered for driver, 3wd and hybo are next Tuesday just in time for OC #newbag

My ferrules for the iron shaft swap are sat and I work sat looks like I got a busy couple days before OC building clubs

Cutting it close for sure!

I'm not in a huge hurry. I'm not planning on full swings for another week or so. Still, the irons are going to look sweet. I want to see the finished project.

Yeah but I'll be alright either way with irons but need the 3wd and hybo to be done for sure.

Pure also has a nice selection of purple grips. I ordered my ferrules from grail golf and it's been nearly 2 weeks and still haven't gotten them yet. they're supposed to arrive today.

Since I've posted in here I might as well say what I'm building.

I'm taking out my S300 dynamic gold shafts and trying the KBS tour in stiff flex in my Mizuno MP52's Blue ferrules and either lime green or blue grips haven't decided yet.

Sweet combo. I am building my set with the light green PURE's. Look great.

Pure also has a nice selection of purple grips. I ordered my ferrules from grail golf and it's been nearly 2 weeks and still haven't gotten them yet. they're supposed to arrive today.

Man I hope mine arrive faster than that eBay said 4 days which would be sat.

I got purple and white coming, I looked at pure but wasn't spending the extra to have custom grips just yet. So I got grey RELs

Do you guys have araldite epoxy over there? If so has anyone used the 2 part stuff for gluing heads to shafts? I asked a few golf shops here and they all said they use that so it must be ok. Thanks

Threw a AD DI 85 in a 588 hybrid last night... Had a lot of luck with the shaft in driver and FW so looking forward to seeing how the hybrid set up works

Do you guys have araldite epoxy over there? If so has anyone used the 2 part stuff for gluing heads to shafts? I asked a few golf shops here and they all said they use that so it must be ok. Thanks

Sorry never heard of that specifically.

Ferrules are out for delivery. Not sure what would have happened if I'd used non-collared ones, but didn't want to chance it. Should be able to epoxy everything up tonight.

Ferrules are out for delivery. Not sure what would have happened if I'd used non-collared ones, but didn't want to chance it. Should be able to epoxy everything up tonight.

Nothing would happen typically brochacha, but seeing as you sanded down the shafts, its probably for the best.

Just the last 5/8" of the tip.

(TWSS)

Back