Apollo vs True Temper

Google it. Trust me you'll be embarrassed, wow.....I can't believe how many people haven't even heard of Apollo shafts. Must be golfers that keep the same equipment for 20 years and never upgrade.

Apollo Is a discount brand, and most don't consider them when building clubs. That may not have always been the case, but it is now. They are very much not in the public eye. TT, KS, CFS, PX (owned by tt) are all much more common.

I love it when a dog grabs a bone and won't let go.

Google it. Trust me you'll be embarrassed, wow.....I can't believe how many people haven't even heard of Apollo shafts. Must be golfers that keep the same equipment for 20 years and never upgrade.

Or....it could be that Apollo shafts are not as common as you think they are.

I believe Cleveland Golf uses Apollo shafts in all their steel irons unless you customize.

Aren't the Traction 85s that are in the Altitudes/MT/TT made by FEMCO? I remember reading that somewhere (maybe here?). I think the "players" clubs have Dynamic Golds in them.

personally don't have any apollo shafts in my sets but I do remember my Cleveland launchers had them a few years back....they were sweet. Like I said Apollo isn't well known in the US but more popular internationally than TT as it is a company founded in the UK kind of like Forgan golf and John letters Golf...both highly popular in Europe but barely known in the US. My gamer have the KBS stock in the Adams CB3s. I just thought tjis debate would be more 2 sided as Apollo shafts are of premium quality as are TT. I'm out

Interesting two posts
personally don't have any apollo shafts in my sets but I do remember my Cleveland launchers had them a few years back....they were sweet. Like I said Apollo isn't well known in the US but more popular internationally than TT as it is a company founded in the UK kind of like Forgan golf and John letters Golf...both highly popular in Europe but barely known in the US. My gamer have the KBS stock in the Adams CB3s. I just thought tjis debate would be more 2 sided as Apollo shafts are of premium quality as are TT. I'm out

What is interesting about it? I sold the Launchers 4 years ago buddy. Tell me how it is conflicting or contradictory??? I'm waiting.

Still waiting

You said they aren't well known in the US but was sooooo surprised that some hadn't heard of them.

Still waiting.....yawn

That has zero to do with the original post. Damn you dumb

Wow classy. This place has no need for any of that, I think you'll find your insults won't be tolerated.

This will be the last time it is told. Either back off the personal attacks and name calling or THP will not be a welcome forum.

You were wrong multiple times in this thread as was pointed out. Yet nobody resorted to calling you names, personal attacks or anything of the sort.

Says the guy with some of the worst grammar on the board...

Just let sleeping dog lie and let people dig their own graves.

If you are saying that Apollo isn't a well known brand in the US, why are you surprised that US residents don't know about the brand?

By the way, I know THP has many European members. When I spoke about US residents, I was speaking about the locations of the posters in this thread.

*edit* Sorry, looks like Evok already touched on this. Stupid me didn't read the rest of the thread, sorry.

This dude makes me laugh, he says they are premium and more expensive than TT, but it's been proven to be false, yet he sticks by it.

yea i'm with you. Apollo were in just about every club up to the 90s, and even through the early ones. Apollo used to be the go-to, but they've fallen behind the technology curve i think. Just the materials and the way they're manufactured i don't see them competing with the higher end offerings. You put a nippon Zelos 7 in your hands, and then a Specter ultralight and it's not even a contest. Nippon hands down. Apollo has become a budget brand. They make a decent shaft for pennies, relative to the heavy hitters in the industry - but they're not going to be on top players bags these days.

Back